Wave Breakers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Meep! Sorry guys. RL reared its chaotic head and kinda did what the wave did to Sign there for a bit. I'm ok, just had a rough patch there. ><;
Think of it as my mental nose hitting the gravel on the bottom before I lit for shore again. *chuckles mildly*

:bic:
Sign shyly smiled again.
"Thanks. Yeah, I'm Usually fine in the water. Being a water baby and all but I guess even water babies can get dowsed when they don't remember to respect the Big Blue."

She nodded and followed the sunny lady back towards the water. She found herself feeling mildly annoyed at herself when the stallion's attentions made her feel flustered.
~it's not like he's Flirting with you for crying in the pebbles! sheesh Getta Grip!~ She ducked her head under the pretense of untangling a piece of lake weed from her feathery hooves.

"Yes I am kind of new here... It seems so busy here. I thought a bit of play in the water would help me get used to things." She chuckled, "So instead of meeting others in a normal way, I meet you by doing my impression of a drowned rat. Well, I suppose it does make it hard to take myself Too seriously thus making other definately Not like me."
She grinned, her usual resilient self showing through the shyness at last.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Sure." He said as he raised his head and turned around to follow Path, though he didn't go to fast because he wasn't sure if Sign had fully recovered. He jogged slowly behind the yellow colored mare as she headed for the shallows.

As he did he thought about how Sign had joked about something that could have bee serious, it reminded him of Amber. The energetic black mare, she would have done the same thing. He liked serians that had some sense of humor. Though he got along with almost everyone he met. That was just him, kind, had some attitude and some humor.
Last edited by Kyra on Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path quietly went about cleaning the new mare, carefully splashing water up her sides and back to get the grit from the beach and the weeds from the sea off of her glossy coat. Once Sign was quite fresh she back off, nodding her approval with a happy flick of her tail. When she looked like this, Sign was indeed a very beautiful mare.

"There, that has to feel better," Path intoned with a gentle gleam in her eye. "Now, as far as you being a water baby, what do you say we give these waves a bit of a rest so you can dry off? Gather yourself together, so to speak, before taking the dive again."

Here she turned slightly away from her and offered Crash one of her rare, and usually heartstopping smiles, a gentle touch of the mouth that was soft enough to be thought of as made from clouds. "And thank you, Crash, for helping me." With that, and a slight toss of her head, she moved back out of the water so the waves simply tickled her hooves again. While she didn't neccissarily mind water, she did prefer the dry heat of the sun.

OOC| Uni, I'm going to be late to class, so I'll get back on our thing right after, ok? At about 2-2:15 my time, I think that's when I'll be free. Sorry!! :oops:

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Sign nodded her agreement to the other mare with a smile.
"Sounds like a plan... As much as I love the water, one trip round is enough for one day. Besides, it's beautiful here and some times it's hard to see the water's full beauty while playing in it."

She stepped a bit away from the two so not to get them when she shook, spraying the water droplets everywhere and making her mane somewhat wild and spikey.

"Thanks for helping me out both of you and cleaning me up. Now maybe I won't frighten any foals around into thinking this lake has monsters or something." she chuckled. "I can see it now... Mares trying to calm their foals and insisting there's no such thing as lake monsters meanwhile I walk around trying to figure out how to get the lake weeds untangled from my legs."
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He splashed water lightly up her sides and back, helping Path clean of the mare. He took a few steps back and then nodded to Sign and Path, "Your welcome." He watched both mares, wondering what they would do next. He defiantly thought that going back into the waves wasn't an option, at least not right now. He chuckled to himself at what Sign had said. He too could imagine the little foals being scared, and their mothers trying to convince them that there are not any monsters in the water, a the sight of what Sign had looked like with the seaweed tangled in her legs.

"Sure hanging out in the sun sounds good to me Path." With that he turned quickly and jogged up out of the water and onto the hot sand. His mane and tail blew lightly as the air moved through it from his gait. He stopped and turned so he could see both mares. His forelock was off to the side left of his face, his main now fell down the left side of his neck, and his tail was wrapped around his left hind leg.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path simply shook her head at the monster comments, her mind drifting vaugely to Pixie at the mention of foals. It was good to have a mate. Once the others had joined her she she gave her head a slight tilt, the light from her tail ring glowing softly in her eyes.

"You seem rather new here," she remarked with a gentle flick of her tail to rid the last of the water from the sky blue swatch at the end. The motion drew her attention to Crash, so seemed rather lopsided all things considered. It made her rather glad that she'd only gotton wet up to her stomach.