Wave Breakers


Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

User avatar

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Posts: 2681

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am

Location: Utah

Post Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:02 pm

OOC| It's fine with me, Path just really needs someone else to step forward is all. :)
Image
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 132

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:28 am

Location: MI... Moving to NC/VA

Post Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:59 am

::ooc:: :stress: *shifty eyes* I'm sooo not a good leader! Ah well, here goes nothing I guess.

::bic::
Sign saw something dart across in front of her... A beautifully brightly colored fish swam back and forth not far from where they were standing. It almost seemed to be calling to her to come play with it. Its fins were an irredescent purple with yellow streaks while its body was a shimmery blue as it did barrel rolls to catch the glimmering sunlight dazzling down through the depths.

Without a thought to the other, her mind completely captivated by the little clown fish, she dove after it. It seemed to like the idea and zipped around her playing hide and seek among the coral; spooking out crayfish and other life forms less inclined to want such rambunctious company.
Image
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~
User avatar

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Posts: 2681

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am

Location: Utah

Post Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:57 am

Path tossed her main, quietly adjusting herself to the prospect of water and followed quickly after Sign. Apparently she could get lost in her love for water...But this was understandable. Moving as if dancing with the undercurrents, Path swiftly cut through the water and surveyed with quiet eyes the many rainbowed patterns of the corral.
Image
User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 913

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:46 pm

Location: Canada

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:01 pm

He shook his head, Wow, she really loves the water! he thought as he watched her dive in after something, that he hadn't seen. He looked back at the yellow mare as she seemed to get adjusted to the blue liquid. Turning back to watch the blue mare, he moved into a slow canter towards the waves. His head was high and his turquoise mane and bluey-purply tail flowed out behind him.

Once the waves were almost up to his back, he took a breath and dove under the sea's surface. He easily caught up to Path and Sign, he moved so swiftly as if he lived underwater all his life. He watched the blue mare chase a clown fish, and watched as other of the sea creatures that they had described appear and disappear into a another hiding place.

He swam down further and let his legs touch the sandy bottom; he looked about watching the sun rays flicker over the coral reef, making all the colures of the reef so much brighter and lively. His mane, tail and forelock flicked side to side as the currents played with it.

Hmm... I can tell something is going to happen. Something is either going to surprise or sneak up on us. he thought as he looked around protectively. He had to watch over both mares, especially Path, this not being her element. He pushed off the bottom and swam up beside her, his ears moved about as he tried to detect what was coming.

He caught movement to the other side of Path and moved around so he was between her and what ever was lurking behind the coral.

"Your no fun..." a small high pitch voice whispered through the current.

Crash turned to Path and then Sign, "We best be on our guard, we have some company which we don't know what it is yet. Sign it may be better if you stayed closer to Path and I until this water shadow shows its self." he said in his normal voice, he did not even feel nervous one bit, if anything there was a note of worry hidden in his voice. He didn't want anything to happen to his friends.
Last edited by Kyra on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 132

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:28 am

Location: MI... Moving to NC/VA

Post Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:30 pm

Sign danced with the clown fish... Swaying back and forth. She didn't hear any of the other stuff going on, just the rush of the water against her ears and felt the slight pulse of the waves.
The clown fish seemed to listen for a moment and then beaconed to her to follow it... Thinking it was another aspect of the game, she skipped along the bottom after it.
It lead away from the others and whatever Crash had heard. She followed it to a shoal next to the reef. An old skooner lay half in, half out of the water from some bygone sailor. Barnacles covered its sides happily. Several other clown fish greeted the mare and her underwater guide. She had to surface soon but she decided she'd clamber up the tilted deck of the skooner to do it.
Maybe Path and Crash would like to play pirates... :D
Image
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~
User avatar

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Posts: 2681

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am

Location: Utah

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:23 pm

Path moved thoughtfully through the water, tilting her head slightly as Crash mouthed something under the waves. Songhue knew how to read lips, but it was not a talent that she had taught Path, so the yellow mare was clueless. Shaking her head, she followed after Sign as some sort of whisper was carried to her on the current...How odd.
Image
PreviousNext

Return to The Fields of Sionayra

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.