Avoid Contamination [[Crest, Chidory!!]]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Because you'll be staying with me until your 'session' is over."

Ether's twisted smirk twitched. He was already forcing his smiles... He was breaking faster then Saphire.

The smirk flickered again, a sadistic look flashing in his eye.

Oh, this one was going to be fun.

He turned away, facing the woods on the other side of the clearing.

"Are you coming?"

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Crest didn't respond immediately. In a desperate attempt he dug his hooves into the soft moist earth so as not to move forward. He didn't want to leave that spot, the silver and yellow stallion wanted to go back home, with Chidory, Quest and West. Something was wrong.

"What would you do if I dont want to?" he snapped. Shaking his head to clear out the jumble of thoughts. I never snap, he htought as he looked the Mr.Stone over carefully.

"Whats all this about a session? What aree you up to?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"If you don't want to? Horrible things would happen, and it would be all your fault." Ether smirked, the threat hanging casually in the air between them.

But wait, there's more.

"I'm a scientist, I like to experiment. It helps me kill time."

A slight pause before he chuckled softly.

"It just so happens that I need a new test subject."

He noted the slight hint of fear in the stallion's voice, and his sudden change in tone. Oh really? So he was going to play the 'defiant child' role? Well. We'll see about that.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Crest didn't like the 'Stones' tone of voice, or what he said. He did all he could to prevent a wave of nausia as it sweapt over him like an unforgiving wave.

The young stallion didn't like the threat. It could mean anythings. His inner self screamed to get away, but his hooves betrayed him and followed the other being.

The tassles in his hair were tossed about as another gust of wind sweapt throught the area. West were are you? he thought. I need you.

"Tell me your plans." me muttered as he neared the other. "Tell me what you want."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Ether smirked, watching the other's reaction to his words.

Ah, it's begun so early. He shall not be as hard an egg to crack as the last one. Atleast his last subject had some spark to her. This one seemed so child-like, so helpless and alone.

All the more fun for him.

His smirk twisted and mutated 'till it was a simple curved line between his lips, and he spoke once again.

"I wish to break you." He stated bluntly, keeping his strides slow and low, almost a torturing pace. "That is, I'll tell you how if you really want to know."

ooc| How do you want Crest to act when Ether's done with him? Quiet and secluded, or whipped like a Soldier? XD Whatever you want, it shall be done.

That is, if you still want it.