A Friend's Reuinion

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie stayed right by Path, gently nuzzling her neck, a small subtle show of affection. "Oh, I talked to Poison and she said to tell you that she started reading Tami Hoag books." He smiled and waited for the reaction to that one.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She looked at him directly in the eyes, "Are you sure your ok? Just a few bruises and cuts, you’re bleeding! She gazed over at Path and Pixie, who didn't seem to care the condition Sparkle was in. "I would love to play tag, but right now you should get your wounds cleaned out. We can go to a river near by."

She had wanted to march over to Path, but she could see that he didn't want her near his bond-mate right now. For some reason she had found, she could not loose her cool when Sparkle was around. Also she didn't like getting mad, why did fights have to get so out of control. Kyra was like that, she said "Usually just ignore what people say, and don’t get into an agreement that can lead to a fight, where someone can get physically hurt." Amber had noticed that she was outgoing when with her best friends and her serians, but around others she was quite quiet and shy.

Amber thought what her bonded had told her and what she had witnessed for herself. She had watched Kyra play soccer, which was the only time she seemed 100% confident in herself, as well as the only time she would actually hurt someone too. She would either miss the ball and kick them or run into them, but she always said "Sorry." The black mare decided to not let Path get the better of her.

She nudged Sparkle affectingly on his neck, "We can play tag after we get you cleaned up, ok." He anger finally had left her, now she was only worried about her friend.
Last edited by Kyra on Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path tilted her head up to her mate, her ears tilted happily forward to listen to him. Her tail ring was glowing softly now, the lights glimmering off of his side and reflected in her eyes. "How does she like her? I love the touch of age she puts into her writing, she doesn't let it get tainted by how things have become."

She gave him a gentle nuzzle here, a soft touch meant to convey a message. Her love for Tami books was very much a way of saying that her love for him was old in a way, unblemished by selfish thoughts or greed. She'd never known such love existed before. Old fashioned in her manners, she was also old fashioned in many other ways. This meant she didn't always speak the full message but trusted it to be understood. And the honest truth of the moment was, she had missed him somethin fierce since their last encounter. The only times she could ever relax and let go were when she was alone to dance or with him, and Sparkle simply refused to leave her alone.

Sparkle thought that was a brilliant idea, even if it was only because his many wounds truly did sting. He'd taken quite the beating from that mare, and he knew he'd be lucky if he'd landed three good shots. She was simply to fast for him, almost fluid in her motions. One wound on his right shoulder bothered him the most because there was a bruise under a good sized gash, causing double pain whenever he moved. That's why he'd had to try not to limp.

He felt better though, now that Amber was here, and lowered his head as she led him to the stream. He couldn't help but offer a gentle nuzzle as she nudged him, a soft nicker slipping out to show how comfortable he was around her. This was one he didn't have to try around, someone who let him be himself and expected nothing more. How lucky he must be to have found such a true friend.

EDIT| Things are going to get interesting as soon as y'all reply. *is patient* :)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie smiled, he was more content siting in a meadow with his mate than he was anywhere else. This was how life was supposed to be. "She likes her. I think her favorite thing about her is that she captures the interest in the first sentances and keeps you hooked from then on... Kinda like someone I know." He finished his thought with an almost cocky smile that showed that he was hers from the begining. He brushed a soft kiss to her cheek and let himself be content.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *hugs Poison and waits for Uni*

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

As she lead the way to the stream, away from the other two, she noticed him seem to wince in pain as he moved his right shoulder. She knew that he was in pain; he had a gash and right below it a big burse. She slowed her pace so it would be the easiest on her best friend.

She moved to the left side of him, "Here, lean on me. That will take some wait and pressure off your right shoulder when you move." she said her voice filled with concern and worry. She walked slowly beside him, so close their sides were touch so he could lean on her.
I need a new image holder...lol