A Friend's Reuinion

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path smiled at the gentle touch of his muzzle, tenderly nuzzling his neck in responce to it. Snortling lightly, she tossed her main a little and climbed to her feet, a heavy sigh falling from her as she looked over her shoulder at Sparkle and his friend. She needed to be sure he would be ok after the beating she gave him.

Reaching down to nudge her mate, she murmered softly in his ear before trotting lightly over to her bondmate. "Thanks for making me feel better. I do love you. So very much."

Once Path reached them Sparkle jerked his head up and layed one ear flat against his skull. She didn't seem angry anymore, but he wasn't willing to risk it, not with Amber around. And as he was leaning on her it'd be quite easy for her to be hurt.

Path, however, simply went to work cleaning out his wounds with the stream water, apparently ignoring both of them.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: sorry to be a pain but I'm having som serious issues right now and probably wont be responding so songhue, if you could just go on with the sparkle side of the story for a while I'd really appreciate it...

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *hugs Poison 'n waits for Uni* :heart:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

The black mare flicked an ear back when she heard hoof beats approaching them. She turned quickly too see who was approaching them, it was Sparkle's bond mate, Path. Amber pinned her ears, and gave the yellow mare her death look, meaning hurt him and die. She would have walked and blocked the mare's way, but Sparkle was leaning on her, he needed her to support him. In a protective voice she asked, "What do you want!"

She then looked at the mare with a confused look on her face, why was she now after giving him the beating now cleaning is wounds and helping him out? “Why are you..." she stopped, what on earth was going on. Path had hurt Sparkle and now was helping clean his wounds?
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path continued to ignore the black mare, and by all signs Sparkle as well as far as it came to him being another serian. Once his wounds were cared for she stepped back, looked at him, and laid her ears back. She was still annoyed with him, that much was clear.

"Can you move alright now, or did I break something?"

Sparkle gave her an odd look here, very much like a sultry little brother would give his sister after a hard smack upside the head. Snorting, he moved away from Amber and took a few cautious, and rather shakey steps. Path caught him right before he could fall and with a sound of disgust put him in the stream to soak his sore muscles and ease his pain. If the hyperactive pain knew how to fight he wouldn't have been hurt so bad.

Perhaps now though, he'd learn not to bother her.

Sparkle laid his ears back as she moved away though, still protective of Amber. And it was to the mare that Path now directed her attention.

"This doesn't involve you."

With that she dismissed her, turning away from both of them to wash Sparkle's blood off of her coat.

"Don't push her," Sparkle murmured to his mate, his eyes flashing anger. "She's wrong, I know, but as far as she can see this doesn't involve you. She thinks it's just between us."

He crained his neck out here, reaching for her, his body to tired and sore to actually stand just yet. Boy had he been shown his place.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl Sorry I am confused after this part in your post, I quote "Sparkle murmured to his mate, his eyes flashing anger. "She's wrong, I know, but as far as she can see this doesn't involve you. She thinks it's just between us."

He crained his neck out here, reaching for her, his body to tired and sore to actually stand just yet. Boy had he been shown his place.

who is he trying to reach for? Sorry, I just cna't seem to figure this out. 'Drat, I hatehaving to bug you to explain your post' Sorry again.
I need a new image holder...lol