A Friend's Reuinion

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Enough!" Path snapped and with a quick, graceful swing of her head took quite the bite out of his neck and shoulder. It was one of few times anyone would ever see her calm shatter, but she'd had it. Pulling up on her hind legs she gave Sparkle a decent thrashing, making him pull up as well and back out of her space. By the time she landed and her hooves and teeth were still he had several weeping wounds and many more bruises. Path, however, hardly had a mark on her.

With a hard snort she turned her back to him, perfectly calm once more while his sides heaved in an effort for air. Path was no match for a warrior, but she certainly knew how to take care of herself, that was sure. And while Sparkle tried to catch his breath she would have, if nothing else, a few moments of peace.

She caught sight of Pixie as she was turning her back to Sparkle and with a slight nod stepped forward. It'd been too long since she'd last seen her love and at the moment she couldn't have been happier to see him.

Sparkle turned away from Path as she turned her back to him and with a loud huff spotted Amber as well. Ahhh, finally someone who understood him!!! Tryin his best not to limp he trotted lightly in her direction and called out a soft whinney. It would be good to play again.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie stepped out into the open shaking his head. He didn't say anything untill he was beside her. "I love you." his voice was simple and light. He nuzzled her neck and urged her down into the spot he'd made for her. Then sat down himself. "Are you ok?" his question was simple, to the point, and caring.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| LOVE the new ava, Poison!! As soon as Uni gets back I'll update, k? And it's great havin ya back. <333

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: thanks. and ya. we should wait for uni

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl Thanks for waiting, I was hanging out with Chidory. I agree with Songhue, I like your avator.

The mare was shocked at what took place next. She was to shocked to move, her eyes filled with concern and anger. Someone had just wounded her best friend, and would pay. She shook her head, snapping out of the shock. She would have pinned her ears and marched right over to Path, but she saw Sparkle coming.

She then heard his soft whinny and replied with a high pitch whinny full of. She bolted into a gallop, at the site of the bruises and weeping wounds. " Sparkle stop! You shouldn't move!" she said, her voice full of concern and worry. She stopped a few steps in front of him. "Are you ok? Are you heart?" She then looked past him at the two other serians; she boiled when Path didn't even seem to care. The range rippled through her whole body. She stared at the yellow mare and gave her a death glare.

She then turned her attention back to Sparkle, that mare would pay if he were seriously wounded. She felt consumed by anger; it wasn't the first time she had felt this way. She fought to keep control of herself; she focused on her best friend. Her eyes know showed that most of the anger was being suppressed and concern had filled them again. She lowered her head to look at his wounds; she hoped that they weren't bad.
Last edited by Kyra on Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path laid quietly next to Pixie, her movements fluid and graceful once more. It felt so good to simply relax, to be with someone she didn't have to worry about. Sighing, she leaned against his side, and for once her deep, resonant voice was soft; almost like a creek's rumble. "I love you too," she mumbled and gently nuzzled his neck, letting her tail press up around him. "And I'll be fine, I just need...you for a bit. Some time to simply relax." She left it at that, not wanting to go into details about what had built up to this moment and exeedingly glad that she had someone she could just lean on for a few minutes. She'd be ok in a few minutes.

Sparkle grinned weakly at his friend, a gentle chuckles masking his many hurts. "I'm not dying, Amber, it's just a few cuts and bruises. I'll be ok. You wanna play tag?"

The truth was though, he was worried about how well she'd handle things. He didn't want her upset, and he wasn't hurt badly. Sure, he'd be sore for several days, but it was really not as bad as it looked. And besides, he really wanted to keep his hyperactive friend away from his bond-mate for now...he didn't trust how she'd react to Amber's presence.