New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Oh, whoosp. :oops: I must have read that wrong. I can change my post if you want.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| You can if you want, lol. I'd appreciate if you did at least.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: *is uncertain how to react to Uni's post* Uhm... I'll just respond to Songhue's for now and when/if you change yours Uni, I'll edit to include yours too ok? :?

:bic:
Sign side stepped closer to the calmer mare and nodded following her to the water but keeping mum so "it" stallion wouldn't hear her. She smiled gratefully as the water gently caressed her hooves and legs. She was really glad Path had come. She would have gotten into so much trouble without her sound advice being there. As it was the hyper stallions were making her want to shy away and hide. She wasn't used to being this nervous but then all she really knew was Storm and a few of the creatures that kept the reclusive old welven company. She could hardly be said to be experienced with any Real gatherings much less crowds if she never honestly encountered them. Not to mention something about the stallions made her feel.... funny. Especially the two new comers... They both seemed so intense, each in his own way. One with his energies rivalling this Sparkle fellow and the other in his stoic Non-energy... The controled energy He had seemed to be even more intense than the one who bounded around. She really didn't know what to make of either of them other than they sort of almost frightened her.
She stepped a little closer to Path almost as a foal might its mother... She didn't mean to seek shelter from Path but it felt like either she do that or bolt for the woods at full speed. And she dearly wanted to be part of the group so stick close to Path it was.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

ooc/ Should I post or wait for Uni, I'm not really all that sure.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I'd say wait for Uni so there's less confusion about what you have to respond with, hun, but the choice is ultimately up to you. :)

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

ooc/ LOL I'll wait then, I wouldn't want any confusion. "Waits patiently for Uni while playing herd your horses. I miss playing that!."