New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Crest tossed a look over his shoulder at the blue mare to see if she was ok. Sigh seemed a little nervous and he couldn't help but wonder if she knew the rules to the game. He sure didn't, but following the black mare, Amber was it? seemed to be working.

When he felt he was a good distance away he called out to her. "Sigh this way, sparkle is it."

West didn't even flich when the mare path walked away from him. She must have better things to do then wait around. He grinned slightly at Crest. "Such a child.."

Looking to were Path was he noticed she was comforting the other mare. He too wanted to go over and see if she was ok, but his nature wouldn't let him. He did not yet know her well enough for such things. Besides he wouldn't want to make her nervous.

West found it hard to smile, he grinned but that was rare. Shaking his head he grunted when he couldn't get the hair out of his face, his loomy green horn was in the way.

oh well...

ooc/ sorry for the wait i had fencing all week and a test everyday. I would have posted sooner. Really sorry.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| No problem, we understand. :)

BIC| Path offered Sign a soft nuzzle, her eyes shining softly with light refelcted from her tail ring. It would all be alright, those eyes promised, there was someone there to take care of her. It would all be alright.

Offering a gentle nudge, Path tried to coax Sign a little closer to the water and away from the others. Her deep voice was low and comforting when she spoke, sounding much like the lullaby of a waterfall. "It is a good idea to put a bit of distance between you and the serian who's it. Sparkle's job is to try to touch you, however he isn't allowed to open his eyes. That's why he has to call out marco, and each time he does that we answer with the word polo. It's so he can find us, if he's quick enough. It's not any different than blind tag, really. Come now, into the water."

Sparkle, meanwhile, tossed his main exitedly, one ear flicking back towards Crest. Such a beginner's mistake that was! Grinning to himself, he took his own notes as Path watched the Ever calm West, wondering if this quiet stallion of interest would prove handy or simply stay to the side as his hyperactive companion uped the energy in the others.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl Sorry it took me so long, I was away this whole weekend and before that i was trying to get all my homework done. Sorry to make you guys all wait.

Amber watched Path and Sign; the calmer mare seemed to being trying to confert the blue mare. She hoped that Path would play, as well as for everyone to have fun playing the game. To let loose and just play, no one is going to judge anyone here. This is just for pure play and fun.

She turned and watched West, I wonder if he will play, or just stand around and watch? He seemed to be a quite and calmer stallion than Sparkle and Crest.[i/] She also took note that Crest was ready and seemed to be excited about it.

She then her gazed to her mate, he seemed ready to go. His eyes were closed as he waited for everyone to get ready.

occcl Sorry about the confusion.
Last edited by Kyra on Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Sparkle already has his eyes closed, Uni dear, he was waiting for everyone else to be ready. Sign still needs to react to Path and we need to see what West will do before Path can call over to him to start the game. :)

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait for Uni to reply first or not. :? Otherwise I would've said something sooner. Sorry.
Shall I go now even if it's out of order or...?? I'll edit this if I'm supposed to go. :D;
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Go ahead, wolfy dear, it is your turn now. :)