New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occcl Sorry about making all this confusion and slowing down of this rp. I fixed my post now. Sorry again. :stress:
I need a new image holder...lol

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Crest smiled happily as he trotted in a tight circle, waiting in anticipation for the other stallion to start the game. He felt a little sad when the blue mare didn't come towards him, but understood. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. She seemed really nice.

Stopping he stood stock still so he didn't make any more noise. Steadying his breathing he shook with excitement.

West looked at all the serians and the retreating Path. With a mild sigh he walked out into the field almost nervously eyes glancing every which way. He didn't want the others to hate him so he might as well play.

He took note that Sign..that was her name wasnt it? Seemed nervous and frightened. But he didn't go towards her, it might just scare her more. After all he didn't always seem that friendly.

Taking his place not too far off from Amber he relaxed. How do we play? he thought. He had missed the instruction session. His gaze flickered over to Sign then he looked away. Naww.

Shaking his head the green mane wrapped around his horn, but he ignored it. Just enjoying the feel of the wind running the length of his body and the warm heat hitting his back.

ooc/ I'm so sorry, my comps broke and its near impossible to get one at school, not only that but all the big tests are coming. GRRRRRR. LOL. I hope this was ok. If you want me to change anything just say so.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path nodded approvingly, glad the sound of the churning water masked any sounds the mare could have made. Something on West's face caught her eye as she turned to signal to Sparkle that the game could begin.. And it actually made her snort in amusement. The look on his face reminded her of one of her bonded's closest friends, a cowboy by the name of David. There was something about the 'Naww' look that was classic to him. Then again, the man was simply increadibly laid back.. Not just reserved like this West character. Still, the resemblance was too much to deny, and highly ironic.

Shaking her head in a silent chuckle, Path gave Sign a tender nuzzle, murmuring for her to be quiet. The river noise would mask their exact location, but she still wanted Sign to have as much chance as possible to not be caught. Walking a little ways down the bank she flicked her tail and nickered to her bondmate. The game could begin.

Moving as fluidly as the water, she returned to the shy mare's side as Sparkle instantly turned away from them and towards the area he'd heard Crest at. He'd barely heard Path over the mixture of wind and river, but he'd heard Crest loud and clear. Tapping his hooves nervously for the first few steps, he trotted in the general direction, completely clueless that he was only about seven feet too far to the left.

"Now the trick is to keep clear of him," Path murmured under the voice of water crashing about her hooves. "Come, let's move to the right a bit, we want to keep him close enough to see everything he's doing. We just don't want to get directly in his path. Moving that way will keep us more or less behind him as well.. He seems to be drifting to his left.."

The interestin part would come when someone made a noise and caused him to jump towards it.. Which would in turn cause everyone else to jump around. Path had to admit, of all the games that could have been chosen this was the one she favored the most. The constant avoidance of the blind serian resembled an odd kind of dance.

OOC|These could be gettin longer and longer on my behalf, the new book I'm writing is taking off really well.. Sorry. :stress:

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: *is wondering if should wait for Uni to reply or whose turn it is now...* :stress:
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| We don't have to keep to a particular pattern, but if Sign was enteracting with Amber at the moment then you would need to wait. As it is each serian is more or less acting indepandantly other than Path and Sign so I'm the only one you need to wait on.

In simpler terms, love, it usually depends but for right now no, you dont have to wait.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl Sorry it took me so long, been realy busy with a science project. Also I am confused by the look West is giving this Naww? what does it mean sorry.

bicl Amber watched as West stopped not to far off from her, he seemed relaxed. It look's like he's ready to play. That's good. She gazed around at everyone else; they all looked ready for the game to begin. She was glad that Path even seemed to getting into game spirit as she signaled Sparkle that the game could begin.

She watched her mate trot off in the direction that was kind of close to Crest, yet he was too far off. Her eyes never left the blue stallion, she had learned from playing with him, that taking your eyes off him would usually result in you becoming it. She didn't want to be it, at least not right now, so since he wasn't heading her way, she stayed put. Breathing so softly it was undetectable unless you were right beside her and it was silent. Though she was bursting with excitement and energy, this was one of her favorite games and she was glad that everyone seemed to be having fun.
I need a new image holder...lol