New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

The valley seemd to awaken up in a burst of light as the sun peaked from behind a wavering cloud. A deep thunder of pounding hooves could be heard on the top of the bluff as the gentle rays played with the colour of the beings hide.

A handsome stallion reared and bucked in delight his silver and yellow coat illuminating his well muscled body. They twitched in anticipation for every move he made. Shaking his handsome head he let his mane fly as the wind caressed his body. The white strings with feather like objects on the ends danced in glory bouncing in his orange hair.

Stopping on the edge he raised his head and took in a wonderful long breath. Sucking in the vitalizing substance known as air. Pricking his ears forward he head voices. Only two of which he recognized. Cocking his head to the side he listened as a black mare talkked about a game called Mako polo.

"Mako polo" he muttered. I winder what that is? He didn't realize that he said the name wrong.

Turning on his haunches he looked back toward the trees as shadows played with his vision and his mind. Somehow he lost his new friend. He could not find the other handsome stallion with his vibrant eyes and lush faded green coat.

Crest sighed and grinned. The other would find him. He always did. He was more serious then the veteran Quest but much more bold and daring. He did not adapt to situations well.

"He will learn. We all do."

Turning back to the voice of his friends he galloped down the hill and let off a loud whinny in greeting. His playful non-chalante attitude seemed to follow him at a short distance as he let off another playful kick.

"Hey," he yelled, beginning to slow down as he neared Sparkle. "I want to play Mako polo too. Can I join?"

ooc/ West will come in shortly. Oh and sorry Songhue for not posting on forest follies. If you want to keep it up i'll post on it. Things have just been so busy for so long that I forgot. :P
Last edited by Chidory on Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| It's no problem, and I would love to keep it going. :) I'll reply to this later on myself, I have class, then financial aid issues, then I have to call my mother back to tell her how to raise the girls, and if I get off the phone with her in time I might get in a shower; if not someone else will be calling me to keep me tied for a bit longer and then I can shower. I'll be sure to reply today though, I'm really exited about the circle. :D

BIC| Path nodded politely to Sign, a soft spark shimmering off of her tail ring as memories crossed her eyes. It had, indeed, been an experiance, the meeting of this gentle mare. Tossing her main lightly to let the sun warm her better, she took a small step back and spoke with perfect conrtol, her baratone words smooth as glass. She had managed to surpress her hurt; there were other matters at hand.

Sparkle glanced over at her as she tossed her main, not quite sure how well she'd take to playing the game. To be perfectly honest, he couldn't remember having ever seen her play. Marco Polo or no Marco Polo though, he was still fuming from Pixie leaving his bondmate on her own. While Path had managed to control her voice, his own came out crackling with pent up tension.

"Path, do you wanna be the one to guide the it serian away from danger?"

The question surprised her a little and when she looked back at Sparkle her eyes were smiling. He really didn't mean any harm and he was a very caring stallion. There were times when he annoyed her into forgetting such things, but there were still these little things he did to constantly remind her. Before she could answer him though she heard hard hoofbeats. Looking up to see the newcomer and finding this....This brightly colored stallion that was very much a second Sparkle she had to hold back a groan of dissapointment. She had hoped, for just a moment, that it had been her mate.

"Hi again," Sparkle greeted, his whole face lighting up with a smile as he recognized his old friend. "Of course you can play, and if you'd like we can consider adding you to our circle as well. You know me and Path, and this is Amber and Sign. Guys...Er, gals, this is Crest!!"

Giving a happy little skip, Sparkle looked at the others to see how they took to his friend, his gaze freezing on Paths face as she nodded politely. While her face gave away nothing, he could see the crushed hope in her eyes. And while Crest was certainly fun to play with, there was no telling if he was the kind of stallion that could be there for others. Honestly, there was no way to even tell if he'd forget all about the reason they were all meeting in that cold valley. As Path often pointed out to him, there was a fine line between energetic and simply immature, one that he often crossed when it came to his games.

And Path, just as sociable as ever, was hanging back during this talk of games and play, quietly standing on the edge of the crowd and observing what everyone did. This wasn't comfortable for her, and the sudden showing of this new stallion made her nervous; Sparkle could tell that much easily by the constant flicking of her tail from side to side. She always moved that sky blue swatch of silk at the end like a ribbon through a river's currents when she was nervous.

Sparkle hoped the game would help her. Lord knew he needed it at the moment, the current circumstances being much too serious for his own comfort.

OOC| Never try to do college algebra while explaining teenagers to your mother....And never try to do anything while explaining nine year olds to her. At least the baby's easy to understand.....Ohhh, my head. Anyway, this probably isn't very good because of that; my apologies. :o :out: :dies:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber looked at her mate when he spoke; his voice was crackling with some tension. She looked at him with concern; she knew he was mad because Pixie had just left Path to hang there. She hoped buy playing a game would clear the tension of the valley.

She was about to step closer to him and give him a reassuring nudge, when she heard the thundering of hooves. She quickly turned to see who was coming. She watch the bright yellow and silver stallion approach the group. From what she recalled at this moment, she didn't recognize this stallion.

Her action flickered back to her mate as he did a skip/jump over to the new comer. She nodded back, "Hello Crest. Sure you can play, if Sparkles fine with it, than I am too."

Crest, she knew she had heard that name before, it seemed a lot like... Quest, could Crest know Quest? "Crest, do you know Quest?" she asked with curiosity in her voice.

She looked back at Path, she noticed her sky-blue tail was twitching nervously. I wonder why she is nervous? she thought as she watched the mare. She had always thought that Path was serious and reserved, why would she be nervous? Hmm... Wait in all the games I have played with Sparkle when the mare was near by, she never once had joined in. Could she be nervous of playing the game?

She looked back at the yellow and silver stallion. He seemed like a serian who loved games and having fun, just like Sparkle and her.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

::ooc:: Sorry if this is... choppy. Serious RL issues playing havoc with everything. But regardless, will do my best. :|

::bic::
The new guy made Sign take another step backwards. Even though she was starting to trust these others, each drop of tension and each new voice made her want to skitter away and hide under water. She played at being a clown but deep down the silliness was a result of her trying to be both brave and terribly shy at the same time. It was like the shyness and the wanting to be brave made her stumble trying to keep the balance between the two.

"Hello..." she said to the new comer, her nervousness making her sound breathy on the light breezes.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Crest suddenly felt self conscious and nervous. But still he kept the kind gentle if not hyper smile on his face as he looked at each one of the serians in turn.

When his gaze settle on Path he paused and saw that the pretty mare was nervous. Did i do something wrong? he thought to himself as a look of concern flooded his face before he smothered it. He didnt want to other mare to feel even more uncomfortable that he cared. If he acted like he always did maybe she would feel better.

When the 'Quest' passed through the black mares lips, Crest turned away to give Path space and answered. "Yes, I know him well, hes the same gently dude as always. He tends to stay by Chidory, they are quite close."

He tossed his head enjoying the company of his friend Sparkle and what he hoped were going to be his new friends. He wanted ever so much for Path to accept him fully, he wanted her to trust him. A sad look flickered briefly in his eyes but he smothered that too.

In a way the stallion always thought people would like him better if he looked at the world with estatic happiness and joy. He didnt always feel that way. He had Chidory and his friends in the valley. But he couldn't help feeling lonely.

Suddenly he caught the shy form of a blue mare. He took in her beautiful coat and her eyes. A shudder went through his body as he placed a gentle king smile on his face. Approaching her slowly he stretched out his head to say hi. What do I do? he thought. Then suddenly with a twinkle in his eyes he said in a light airy voice, "Hello my lady. What might your name be?"

The pale green stallion looked out of the woods at the group in the valley. A slight frown on his face he saw his happy but not so happy companion talking to a pretty blue mare. She seemed shy and quiet but still there was something about her...

Gritting his teeth and clenching his muscles he began to descend the bluff to 'greet' the group. Or at least to greet Crest. And well perhaps tell him never to run off again.

His hoofs hit the ground in a hypnotising rhythem as he steadily neared. He was quite a shy animal but not at all cowardly. Raising his head you could see he was a proud animal. He preferred to watch and listen then act. The opposite of his best friend and counter part-Crest.

He stopped a shot distance from the group and found himself at a loss of what to do. Istead he stood there and waited to be noticed. All the while casting looks at the blue mare.

ooc/ sorry its late, i went hme for the weekend. And uni sry i didn't call I was studying then I took like a 20 min nap and such. Ummmm. Ne ways...

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path watched from the very edge of the group, stone still exept for her tail which flicked constantly. And old nervous habit, that silken slip of sky at the end was always found to be in motion whenever there was something bothering her. At the moment it was simply the new company and to make things even better she had just caught sight of yet another stallion standing not too far off. Tossing her short main as she gathered herself together, Path gave her tail one harsh whip to the side before stepping quietly over to him.

"Come," she said simply, pausing next to him to repeat her single worded summons. Neck slightly arched, tail ever swishing, she led him back towards the others, taking special note of his eyes lingering on Sign. Sparkle, of course, merely took note of him.

"Hey there, what's your name, would you like to play as well? This is--"

"This," Path cut in with a rather sharp glare at the hyperactive stallion. "Is Sign, Amber, Sparkle, and Crest."

"And that's Path," Sparkle finished, forcing himself to quieten down for the moment. "We were about to play Marco Polo if you want to play as well."

Path gave a silent nod here, smoothly stepping back out of the group once more to watch and listen, her tail still moving as if caught in a wind. Sparkle stepped forward as she stepped back, showing just how much of a leader he could be once he'd had a few guidlines set up as he got ready to start the game. A rather happy light flittered in his eyes as he thought of trying to find his mate by nothing more than touch and a wry grin crooked his mouth as he looked at his new friends. This would be some game.