New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She watched him fly towards her and came to a halt when he nipped her mane playfully. She looked at him with caring eyes and nickered back. She then turn and nuzzled him in the neck. She really loved this stallion; no one else had been so caring and fun to be with. She could care less about running through mountain valleys when Sparkle was near. She too thought the same thing about their circle, now they could be truly together.

She looked at him caringly, "I missed you too.” she nickered quietly back. He meant more to her than she could ever describe, so this simple response met more to both of them. Anyone passing by may not know the true meaning of those words if they were not being Path, Pixie or Crash.

Amber followed Sparkles gaze and spotted the blue serian. She spotted the new the mare, another new comer to join their circle. She looked very uneasy, but she was sure Sparkle and she could help her feel right at home. She tossed her head playfully, and then she gracefully cantered over to her mate, letting out a soft nicker back to let him know she was coming.

Once beside him she came to a halt and nuzzled him in the neck. She then looked at the mare, "Hello." she said cheerfully.

Occl. Whoops I can’t believe I typed in both yellow serians, I meant to type the yellow mare and blue stallion. :oops:
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| lol, It happens to the best of us, lovely. ;) *waits exitedly*

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

::ooc:: *grinz* I do it too Uni... In my defense I'm pretty new to everybody though and often work into the wee hours until the screen blurs though. *chuckles shamelessly*

::bic::
Sign stopped and wavered her ears around listening to everything... They flicked around so fast they might remind one of those little satellite dishes that they use to track airplanes from traffic control. The two in front of her weren't either of the two serians she met by the water...
She swished her tail a little nervously... She had been so sure she'd heard the mare she'd met. She stamped one vividly purple hoof mildly in indecision then smiled and continued forward in a slow steady pace.
Best not to appear confrontational, she thought.
"Well, I don't quite /Know/ her... We met by the water along with a fellow named Crash. We had Just met when somebody mentioned a circle forming to my person. She in turn suggested it would be good for me to join as she knew and get on well with the person who's serians were part of it. Her exact words." she smiled a little sheepishly, "So here I am. My name's Sign and that person I spoke of is a welven lady that everybody around here just calls Wolfy."
She concluded her long winded speech a little sheepishly but in good humor.
"At least you two get to meet me when I'm dry sans the lake weeds tangled in my mane and legs and coughing out lake sand and water!" she chuckled. "Ask Path... I was quite a sight!" :);
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I was hoping Uni would get back to this first, but it seems I have to keep the pattern we have now, lol. :)

BIC| Sparkle chuckled happily at Signs comments about her appearance when she had met Path. She seemed quite the sweet mare and he thought it would be great to have her in his circle. The chuckle faded as Amber joined him however, a tender nuzzle greeting her return to his side and a warm smile brightening his face as she said hi. He also thought he might have to calm down a little before he scared off this new, shy little mare. It was a lesson he had yet to learn well, and in all reality probably never would. ;)

"Well, I'm glad you came and I'm sure that however bad you thought yourself to look you were still adorable. I guess you'd like to stay near the water as that's your alter, but I need to get away from the spray myself; too cold for me, I'm afraid. Water is loads of fun to play in though, isn't it? Amber and I love to splash each other, it's almost as much fun as running through the forest."

OOC| As Path's just observing she's not going to be heard from very much at this point, but she'll make up for it later. :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She chuckled at her comments,"Yes playing and splashing around in the water is a lot of fun, just as much as running through the forest." She said cheerfully. "So you know Crash. He, Peace and I are bonded to Kyra."

She looked at Sign; she now could remember Crash telling her about the blue mare and Path. She seems very nice and calm, and sounded cool from what Crash told me. I wonder who else may come and join our circle?

She looked about the area; she didn't see or hear anyone, not to say that someone wasn't coming. She then looked back and Sparkle and Sign, "Would both of you want to play tag, some kind of game?" she shook her head playfully. I can't stand just standing around right now; I have way too much energy. Also I think it will be good for Sign to get into a fun game of some sort.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

::ooc:: Okidoke. :)

::bic::
Sign twitched one ear slightly shyly then nodded to the pretty mare's suggestion. Though she ducked her head slightly at Sparkle's compliment... She really had No Idea how to handle talking to others of her own kind. It was one thing to run interference for Wolfy... She always seemed a little like she needed a keeper to her adopted friends. So it was natural that Sign's nervous shyness would take a back seat when Storm-Wolfy needed somebody to act as her companion.

By herself though...
ah well, everything will improve as I get to know others... I Hope.
"That sounds like fun. And yes I do like being close to the water... Though That day I was a little more than close." She chuckled at the thought, "I was caught by an unexpected wave and went for a spin. I now know what the beads in a kalidescope feel like!" She grinned.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~