New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

ooc: Ah okies... Was getting pretty confused there for a bit. >>; Sorry.
Well, Amber's kinda far away to really talk to at the moment (esp if we aren't sposed to be talking. ^^) so I didn't add anything after all. So I just stick with Path's movement from here until things get tighter together then, ok?

BIC:
Sign did as she was told and followed Path's lead... Moving with slow steady steps so that she wouldn't make loud splashes. She kept one ear tilted towards the others but her eyes were watching Path and the two newer stallions... The quiet one had decided to join the game after all. She didn't really know what to make of it. One ear swiveled in his direction with cautious interest. And she wondered about the bouncy one, would he get tagged out if that was how this game was played...? So many questions and thoughts whizzing through her mind but silently she stuck with the more knowing mare and for now... Just Watched.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Crest grinned sheepishly as Sparklt trotted in his direction. Tightening up his muscles he prepared to bolt in the opposite direction. He'snot going to get me that easily, he thought. Suddenly an odd scent caught his nostrils as he turned his head to look at Sign causing him to sneeze loudly.

Head darting toward sparkle he prepared to spring.

West's gaze settled on each one of the serians in turn, wwatching their every movement. He still had no idea how to play the game, and it was too late to ask for directions. When his companion Crest sneezed he couldn't help the mild smile cross his face or the slight twinkle in his virant eyes. Looking down to hide the grin he scuffled his blue hooved on the ground making a grating noise that was so silent you could barely hear it.

Pearly horn illuminated as he rose his head, sure that he got his bearings. The young stallion didn't know how to react to new serians. He was clearly interested in the blue mare named Sign, but was not sure how to approach her. She seemed almost scared and he was worried if it was because of him.

His gaze flickered slightly in her direction then back down toward the earth. She would never be interested in the likes of him. Nobody would. Chidory probably only took him in out of pity, his bonded must love Crest and Quest more. They were happier and more outgoing then he was.

West enjoyed Quiet, peace and quiet.

ooc/ i'm trying to make it so he has a low self esteem, is it working? I hope to make West and Crest complete opposites like ying yang. Hes actually really shy but sometimes looks mean, i havent introduced that part of him yet though. Ummmmm...

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle shot towards the sound of the sneeze, compromising everyone else's position in relation to him in the process. If he was lucky he might be able to barrel into Crest and no longer be it. :D

Path shifted smoothy in retaliation, gently nudging Sign with her as she moved quickly but as quietly as possible to the left, trying to keep behind Sparkle and well out of his path as he charged right.

If you didn't react to the stallion's movements you could quite easily and rather quickly find yourself directly beside him. Path had once seen that happen to a few young foals who were playing, and the one it happened to let out a sound of surprise as it tried to dodge. Of course, she thought, he still wound up tagged.

As Sparkle stumbled forward he came a little too close to the river.. He was still off a bit for a head on crash, and the farther he moved the more off he became. Launching herself out of the water, Path motioned to sign and scrambled away, hoping the mare would keep behind her. Whatever noise they made would be lost in the cacophony of the others reacting as well. Once they all had a decent distance again they'd be back where they started, still and quiet and hoping he didn't wander in thier direction.

She was beginning to develope a taste for this game, this marco polo. And Sparkle really was the clumsy one, nearly tripping a few times as he tried to ram into Crest.. The funny thing to watch was that even if Crest remained motionless Sparkle would, at most, graze his shoulder. Such a goof.

OOC|Low self esteem and shy are different things, though the yin yang does help the chances of one of them getting in.. If not one then the other. If they were nearly just alike, the chances would be a lot slimmer. We'll just have to keep up the RP and see. And perhaps being neutral on how he's acting, even if you are explaining it to us, is not the best way for the others(serians) to get to know him?

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber had been so focused on keeping quiet that she nearly jumped out of her skin when Crest Sneezed. She took a few side steps, thinking, I hope Sparkle didn't hear me. She had been thinking of how not to get caught that she had kind of dazed out. Crest sneeze brought her back; she lowered her head and took in a deep quiet breath.

She raised her head and looked at everyone one else, feeling sure that Sparkle had not heard her take her side steps. Path and Sign were still together at the river, moving away from her mate. Path had never played games before with her, but the yellow mare was good at keeping silent, using the noise of the river to hide any noise she and Sign made.

She turned to look at West... She wasn't sure, but it looked like he was some what lost or confused... Wait, he had come in after she had told everyone the game rules. The game was well on its way, but how could she tell West how the game was played? I guess if he needs help, then I will try to help and hopefully he can catch on from how everyone is doing.

She turned her gaze back to the blue stallion, he was closer to Crest now than he had before. What would the yellow energetic stallion do?

occl Sorry I have been busy. School and swim meets. Also Chidory, what would you say is West's color, Tan?
Last edited by Kyra on Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Sign slipped on the slippery river rocks when Crest sneezed. Rather than making a big splash trying catch herself, she let one knee give so it only made a small sloosh sound instead. But she did her best to not knock into Path.
She winced a little when a shin connected to one of the bigger rocks but clamped her mouth shut.
sheesh who knew a game of tag-er-whats could be so painful?
Eyes watering slightly, she checked where the others were in comparison to the "it" stallion.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

When Sparkle bolted in Crests direction, West looked up startled at the quick movement. Everyone was moving. So he did as well. Throwing his head back he began to gallop toward the hills behind Sparkle, hooves pounding on the soft grass, making a deep thumping noise as his breathing became even. What am I doing? he though as he changed directions and rounded behind Crest.

The yellow stallion let out a loud whinny as Sparkle came toward him, with a powerful push he threw himself backwards trying to get out of the other males range. He never noticed that West appeared behind him. Crest toppled over West as Yellow and green fell in a mixture of colour.

Crest lowered his breathing and did not move, maybe the stallion would miss him...he could only hope.
Last edited by Chidory on Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.