New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

After Crest's reply to her answer she thought, I should have knew that, he had seemed very nice. I rember Kyra telling me how happy she was when she got him, it makes sence that he would be the closes to her. That's just like Kyra and i being her frist serian, we have a very special bond and were so close.

She was brought out of her thoughts and back to reality when she heard Path's voice. She turned to the yellow mare and also seeing that another serian had come. He has an odd, but cool colour coat. He seems shy, why is everyone seem so shy. First it was Sign and Path and now this new stallion? Oh well maybe once our game is underway everyone will lighten up and feel much more confident.

occl sorry I was busy. I shouldn't be too busy this week.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

::ooc::
Our turn right? :P
Our little lass is getting a tad flustered around the males me thinks. I wonder if she'd have been a little less fidgety if she were at a lady's garden party rather than a mixed cocktail party. :bubbles:

::bic::
Sign forced herself to step forward ever so slightly...
"Yes, I want to learn to play this new game too... Maybe we can all play together?" her voice was still breathy sounding. It wasn't just the newness that unsettled her she realized, it was more so that some of the new beings she was meeting were male. She blinked rapidly and would have blushed mildly if not for the furred cheeks.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Crest snorted happily then pulled away. He didn't get her name out of her, but Path while introducing everyone to West said it. Sign. A nice name. With a swish of his burnt orange tail he trotted over to Sparke and waited for the game to start. Tossing a sly grin over his shoulder at her the whole time. He couldn't wait to start.

Standing very poised and noble he put on the most serious face he could muster, not sure if it was working. Sign.

West without a word followed the yellow mare named path. She seemed to be his type. Not too noisy. When talk of a game started he cringed. He hated playing games. He was always afraid to look stupid.

When Path introduced them he nodded politely at each serian in turn. "Its a pleasure to meet you all." he muttered, eyes lingering on the blue mare named Sign. She was very beautiful.

Instead of going toward the others he stepped closer toward Path. She seemed like a calm mare. And she also didn't seem interested in playing. He would watch with her from the sidelines. Maybe..Maybe he would join in later.

"My name is West. I'm a bonded of Chidory." He bowed and settled down and wayched.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle snorted happily, a little toss of his man showing his exitement. With a small skipping step forward he lifted his head high, closed his eyes, and announced "I'll be it first then!!"

Path merely shook her head at him, not in the least bit surprised. Once everone scattered she'd tell him the game had started, but for the moment she simply walked over to Sign and offered a tender nudge. Something had that poor mare upset and Path being Path, she went right into protective mode. Sparkle had Amber, West had Crest, so Sign would have her. Path was used to playing the roll of big sister anyway.

And on an added note, it would be a good way to see how these two stallions would treat her. Both seemed to have shown interest, Path being rather keen at picking up body language; which meant they'd have her watching them the whole time. They didn't realize it, but they were currently under keen inspection.

Sparkle, meanwhile, pranced exitedly and waited for word that the game had begun.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Hello West." she said cheerfully. So this is the new serian that is bonded to Chidory that Kyra had mentioned. She turned to Sparkle as he spoke, she too thought that he would probably saw that he would be it too. "Alright!" she said turning to look at everyone, "Scatter, then the game may begin!" She said in an excited and sweet voice.

She backed a few steps backwards, before turning and bursting into a gallop. She headed towards another open spot in the field. Her mane and tail flowing out behind her, she halted once she thought she was a good distance from her mate. She then spun around to face everyone, her forelock landing on over one eye. She pranced on the spot waiting for everyone to scatter and the then the game could begin. She really was excited and impatient about waiting for the game to start. She knew she had to be patient, but she couldn't help prancing in place.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

All the sudden activity made Sign prance a little skittishly. Had it not been for Path's calm presence, she would have shot straight into the water away from it.
"This is part of the game right..?" she murmurred tossing her head a bit nervously and watched what Path did. "I'm sposta run... Right...?" she asked uncertainly.

:ooc: Sorry so short but neither one of us are very familiar with this game and there's a thunder storm right over my head at the moment. *looks up at another roll of thunder* Yup that be my cue... Squeak more laters! *poofs*
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~