Even Angels Fall

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He tilted his head at the pair rather curiously when Trace spoke up. Bark seemed a bit agitated, at least it looked that way to Sparkle, but at least it didn't seem to be directed at her friend.

"Well, if this is your first visit then let's make it a fun one!" And with that declaration he bound off to flop quite suddenly into the stream, his side hitting with a resounding SMACK!

Coughing out the water that had infiltrated his nose, he stood up and proceeded to drink. Dripping wet and acting like he planned on draining the thing dry, Sparkle seemed quite a little crazy at that moment. It didn't help that he still sounded a bit distant and more than a little freaked out. He was focusing so hard on forgetting that he really didn't notice it though.

Coughing a little more he shook himself off and flopped down again, rolling around in the water to get the last of the dirt and leaves off. It wasn't until he was standing again that Sparkle thought he must have looked quite ridiculous rolling about like that, though he was sure Amber wouldn't have thought so. She would have probably jumped in with him and helped him, to be honest.

"Uh, did I get anyone wet?"
Last edited by Songhue on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

OOC/ I'm really sorry for the delay in my posts. I promise it shouldnt be too much longer...I hope. Misterms are brutal and i need all the study time and work time I can get. Sorry again.