New Faces(for circle of the cherished dreams& bondmates)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Dart snorted, “You guys are going to play a game. How children like,” he said mockingly. He completely ignored what Path had said to him. To be honest the stallion had no clue how act around others, he only seemed to get along with Kyra. He backed up and trotted off up the beach. He stopped when he came to the bolder that leaned over the sea, a meter up from its surface. He came here often when his mistress was away, he would lay down as he was doing now, staring out at the ocean trying to figure out how to use his new knowledge from Kyra, on making friends and being himself. He sighed as he sat down, ‘Who needs them, I don’t have to play a stupid game. I will be more mature and sun bask, by the water’s edge,’ he thought stubbornly. Well in all honesty he wanted to play, but was too stubborn to realized it.

Amber nuzzled her mate back, when she came back to the group. Her orbs shown with happiness and affection for him as he played with her main. She turned to Sign, “What ever you want? They all sound good.” She said cheerfully. She was ignoring the red stallion actions for now. “Also I again am sorry for Dart; he is still trying to fit in.”

The black mare chuckled, “Hmmm. Let me guess, you want to dunk the mare with the darkest coat right?” she said chuckling and trotted towards the water. She stopped and turned to face him and Sign, “Let’s go play!” She tossed her crown playfully.

Crash moved to Peace’s side and blew into her mane, “They are all really nice Peace. Like Amber said, this will be fun. Let’s go.” He said kindly. He then began a slow walk swim to where Amber was closest to the water.

Peace sighed and looked up at the purple stallion, “Ok.” She said quietly. Her voice sounding like a small breeze, she shook her tiara and slowly followed the purple stallion. 'I can do this, they are nice. Everyone has told me all about them, then why am I so shy?’ she thought awkwardly.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path approached the water with her ears cocked back in what was clearly a displeased gesture. Her Last experience with the waves hadn't exactly gone well, but she was willing to give this another chance. After hearing about what had happened Sparkle had spent hours babbling about light reflection and she had to admit it sounded rather pretty. Songhue had even compared water play to dancing, of all things. Path thought it best to be cautious, though.

Snorting slightly as the waves lapped above her hooves, she looked back as Sign started to speak, a soft light glowing in her eyes as her friend became more comfortable.

"Let's start out with treasure hunt, ok? I think that's the easiest to learn and it's still a lot of fun. Basically, you just swim around underwater and look for little 'treasures' to share with everyone. Whoever finds the most wins."

Sparkle, of course, loved that idea. He nickered happily, gave his mate a very large, very deep kiss, and then jumped chest deep into the waves, whinnying for the others to follow.

Sign had to giggle; she couldn't help it. Grinning with a bit more joy and a little less uncertainty she followed her bond-mate into the waves, passing Path by about two feet so the waves reached her knees.

"I think I see the others coming," she said with minimal timidness. One of them seemed rather beautiful to her as they got closer and she could see better.

"I believe you do," Path rumbled. Her ears were still cocked slightly at the rippling water, but her tone was perfectly friendly. "Coming, Amber? It wouldn't be the same without you and Sparkle running around."

"Swimming around," Sparkle corrected with a snort of laughter. He flicked his tail impatiently, spraying water all about before thundering back and forth through the water to get his legs used to the new exercise. As much as he may love the element, he wasn't actually of water and so it always took a bit of adjustment. Besides, he might as well find something to do while they all came together.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber watched the blue mare and listened to how the new water game was played. "Wow that sounds like so much fun, searching for treasures of the sea!" Her bright yellow eyes light up with excitement. She pranced eagerly on the spot waiting for Sparkle to join her. The black mare's eyes light up again but this time with affection and love for her mate as he kissed her.

She followed him and did a good jump into the water after the blue stallion. She created a nice size wave the way she landed close to him. "Beat you to soaking me!" she said laughing. Amber turned to Path, “Thanks Path," she said in a teasing voice knowing that yellow mare was teasing her too. She tossed her tiara shifting her forelock out of her face and laughed again at what Sparkle had said.

Crash came up to the group first. He slowed to a halt in water just up to his belly. "Hello Path, Sparkle, Sign," he said in his friendly calm voice. “It is nice to see you all again." He looked over his shoulder and could make out the shadow of his friend, who was hiding a few feet to his right out in deeper water. She was hovering in his shadow.

Amber turned and looked at her hiding bond mate. "Peace it is ok. Please come meet all my friends," she said in her kind voice. Her eyes now were full of comfort and concern for her bond mate.

The light blue mare heard Amber and found the courage to meet the others. She came slowly to the surface and swam closer to Crash. She raised her head and neck out of the water. Her ice blue mane floated around her neck. Her purple eyes looked at each new serian, they were full on uncertainty, but having Amber and Crash so near she found what she need. "Hello, Path.Sign. Sparkle," her voice very quiet and soft.

Both Amber and Crash exchanged a quick relived glance. Peace had finally found the courage to meet others. Both she and Crash were glad, the mare needed to get know others in order to become more open, since that is what Peace has told them she wanted to do. Though Amber, Crash and Peace knew that was going to be hard. The blue water mare was very shy and timid. So saying hi, was a good step in the right direction.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path couldn't help but watch as Sign stepped forward, ears tilted reassuringly as she stepped quietly into the water and lowered her nose to the new mare. There was nothing quite like seeing that someone else was in need to get Sign to come out of her shell.

"Hello dear. Do you like to play treasure hunt? You'll get to spend most of your time in the sea that way and not have to face strangers very much. We could see who's the fastest swimmer, too."

Her voice was very soft and quiet, more like a spring rain than anything. Offering a tender grin, eyes gleaming warmly, Sign stepped closer and snorted happily at the feel of the waves around her hooves.

Sparkle, of course, took that moment to rear back and attempt to catch his front half over his mate's back with a gleeful shout of "Dunk!"

Path merely stepped further into the waves, nodded to Crash and slowly adjusting herself to the dance of the liquid.

"It's just a bit of water," she rumbled, her deep voice nearly lost in the growl sea's growl. Snorting and tossing her main, she sidestepped a bit to avoid Sparkle's splashing and then trotted out chest deep, ears pressed flat and face expressionless. She might need a little time to adjust better.. :lol:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: New Faces(for circle of the cherished dreams& bondmates)

Post by Kyra »

{{{Sorry took so long, I typed this three times and each time I finished and went to post it, the page froze. So everything got erased. So I had to retype it again. Sorry for the wait. I hope you like it and Silverflash's entrance. lol)))

The ice mare watched Sign approach her through nervous magenta eyes. She knew the mare was only being friendly, but she still felt nervous. That was just the way she was, shy, quiet and an allusive sea mare. She watched others from the hidden shadows of the ocean, only few times actually making herself meet them. Sure, she trusted her two closest bond-mates, Amber and Crash, but still this took a huge effort on her part not to turn and bolt for deeper waters.

She took and a deep breath and made her body relax, and tried enjoy being in the company of the sea and others. She looked up at the blue mare, “Those games do sound like a lot of fun,” she said, her voice sounding like a very quiet and soft breeze.

Amber watched the two, ‘Looks like Peace has made a new friend. I knew someone here other than Crash and I could help the mare come out of the shadows and be herself,’ she thought happily. She hated seeing the peaceful mare being so scared and nervous. She and the purple water stallion had worked very hard to get Peace to just leave the valley, so seeing her here was a great start. She was very happy for the shy mare.

The black mare had let her guard down while she had been watching the Peace and was unaware of her mates plan. Next thing she knew she felt his warm body on her back and then was looking out into the water around her. She pushed on the sand and thruster back to the surface a step in front of her mate. As she broke through the water surface, her whirled around hoping to send another good size wave his way.

She shook her tiara trying to free her mane and forelock which were now plastered to her neck and face. She sighed with only succeeding at sending water droplets in all directions. She tried again this time succeeding in freeing her electric blue mane, which once again could ripple in the sea breeze. However her forelock only moved an inch, so now it lay over her eye. She sighed again knowing all to well that she would have to let it try before she would be able to move it again. She glared playfully at Sparkle, “Thanks so very much,” she said in her sarcastic voice, “I really need that.”

Peace had braced herself at the loud splash, but relaxed when she saw what the cause was. She could not help but laugh at the sight of the black mare, with her blue forelock plastered over one eye and water drops dripping down her face. A small smile crept on her face as she now fully relaxed and no longer felt so nervous.

Crash too laughed at the sight of Amber. “Nice look there Amber,” he said teasingly. “Nice job Sparkle, she is defiantly soaked from head to hoof.” He turned his head slightly and his ears flicked in the direction of the ice mare. ‘Wow, she is laughing. Way to go Peace, coming out from your shell.’

Dart sighed and pushed his legs off the rock he was laying on. Once on his feet he got up and stretched his red and blue wings. It felt nice to have them fully stretched and let them catch some sun rays. A smirk appeared on his face as a brilliant idea popped into his head. We would still get his fun today. He tucked his wings in once again and with a satisfied snort he hopped out to the sand on the other side of rock out cropping. He walked into the sea only bracing his body at first since it was cold.

Once the water was up to his belly he let his red and white legs weekend, there fore dunking himself. He came up the surface a minute later, now ready to put his plan into action. He swam far out to sea, making sure not to be seen by any of the others playing further down the beach.

After 10 minutes or so, he was far enough out that he could not been seen and began swimming parallel to the coast. Sure he was had wings, but he was also a decent swimmer when the water was not too rough, like now. His ruby eyes looked around after he was sure he had past the group. Dart stopped and turned direction, angling himself to come up under his quiet bond-mate.

He took a deep breath and slipped under the water, he let himself sink as close to the bottom as possible. Then he swam quickly towards his target, though he did not count of one small factor.

The silver mare jogged quietly through the forest. She had just met her new bonded, Kyra. She was overjoyed to have a family again and a bonded who loved and cared about her, since… No, she would not even let herself think of the past, only the present and future. Her starlit mane and tail flowed out behind her like a shooting star light trail.

She shook her crown happily; she could not wait to meet her new family. Kyra said that they would be around here somewhere. She was told briefly there names and a description of them before Kyra had to leave from school. So here she was now looking for her new bond-mates.

She spotted some serians through the trees and was about to introduce herself, when she spotted a huge dark shape moving quickly towards the one she had decided from her appearance, had to be Peace. She had no clue what it was and was not about to let her new-bond mate get hurt. It was better to be safe, then sorry. A rule she went by and Kyra told her that she tried to follow it too. She burst from the forest and dove into the water.

She was great for short sprits and was a terrific swimmer. She loved the sea and also knew the dangers that came with it. She headed the creature hard in the side. She treaded water and placed herself between the shadow and Peace. Her pastel blue eyes glued on the shape in the water.

Peace froze as all the commotion unfolded, she turned slowly. Her magenta eyes wide in shock and fear, her body tensed for what ever had dove into the water behind her. Her gaze fell onto the mare now in front of her and the shadow beyond her.

Dart broke the surface of the water and gasping for air. Someone or thing had rammed him in the side, causing him to loose his breath. He swam down the beach a little so that he could stand and be a little ways away from the group. His ruby eyes were full of anger. Who had ruined his fun?

He spotted the silver mare, “Who the heck are you!? Where on earth did you come from!? And why they heck did you ram me in the side!?” His ears were pinned and he glared at the new comer.

Crash and Amber both turned to see what had just happened. Both glanced at each other, then Peace and last Dart with a new serian. Both were thinking, ‘What on earth just happened? Where did she come from? And what is going on here.’

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: New Faces(for circle of the cherished dreams& bondmates)

Post by Songhue »

OOC| It's a lovely post, obviously with a lot of thought put into it, and well worth the wait. :D

BIC| Sparkle snorted in amusement at his mate's sarcasm, though in truth he was mildly stung. She'd never even hinted at being upset with him for his playful antics before. Perhaps it would be best to back down for a while..

Nickering in a well-meaning way, he stepped forward and used his tail to splish a bit of water over her forelock, the moisture tugging the hair off her eye as it rolled down her face.

Sign didn't bother looking up, having grown used to Sparkle and his strange, exuberant ways. She simply smiled at the quiet mare before her, easing deeper into the waves and lowering her head in a peaceable manner.

"I'm sure you know several fun games yourself. Treasure hunt was simply the first thing to come to mind for so many players."

Path snorted quietly at that, ears twitching for a moment as she felt her heart warm towards Sign, though no smile appeared to show it. With a determined flick of her tail she tossed her main and let the waves close over her back and swallow a good deal of her neck, ears snapping forward as she grew used to the ebb and flow.

No sooner had she done so than a stranger came barreling through the waves, revealing the troublemaker from before. That was the final straw, as far as she was concerned.

Her ears snapped back again and she tore through the water herself, teeth bared as she tried to plant a large hoof solidly in his ribs, snorting angrily. She was not a mare to put up with such nonsense and he had been warned before about his trickery. Now she was going to do something to help him learn that there were consequences.

Sign tread water as Path dashed passed, backing further into the lake and glancing at Peace. She ducked her head lower, speaking quietly to the other, eyes warm and protective.

"Come, into the waves. You don't want to be here for this. Come now, come with me."

With that she turned and dove down to the bottom, swimming further out and hugging the sandy bed the whole way, her main and tail spiraling upwards like so much seaweed. She didn't surface again until she was out at the edge of the coral, though once her nosed tasted air she was looking around for Peace.

Sparkle took that as a sign of things to come and he backed up as well, though it was to place himself between Path and his mate. He knew she wasn't in any danger, but he also remembered they're previous rivalry. Ears pressed flat, mouth grim, he looked to the stranger that had revealed the stallion called Dart and nodded to her, hoping to let her know that there was no ill-will as far as she went.

Meanwhile, Path did her best to give the stallion more than a sore hide, targeting his wing joints and dancing around him in her efforts to sink her teeth into every available surface.