New Faces(for circle of the cherished dreams& bondmates)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: New Faces(for circle of the cherished dreams& bondmates)

Post by Songhue »

OOC| O.o Vet? Nice! I could torment you for hours with questions.. XD Have fun, tired though you may be. X3

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Hey guys so I feel really stupid, I just barely saw this thread for our circle. Can someone please catch me up on the jist of whats going so I can get in. Thanks a ton.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Ok, basically, Path is standing in the water trying to conquer her fear, Sign is bombarding West with questions and clinging like mad, Sparkle is being all "Oh, Gods, I love this mare" and asking Quest if he knows any interesting games, SilverFlash just saved a stallion (currently no longer in the picture) from getting his spine snapped (he made Path mad) and Amber is being all "Oh, Gods, I love this stallion" while Peace and Crash are hinting at a romance in the sea, Peace leaning on Crash for strength and support and him watching over her with a care that's a bit more than brotherly.

*gasps for breath* There ya go.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

[[Sorry again for the long wait. Co-op tried me out in every way. Some not so nice things happened this week, but I still enjoy it. Also, welcome back Poisonivy!^^]]

The silver mare relaxed a bit walked slowly towards Crash and the others. Wow, now she felt so nervous, ‘Nice introduction there Silverflash, make a huge commotion and entrance. Nice job', she thought sarcastically. She looked at the Path, and nodded to her compliment since at this moment she felt so shy, that the words had made a fast exit down into her throat like a bullet. She took a deep breath and finally found them “Yes that does sound like fun,” she said forcing out the words. They were not weak, but quiet with a hint of shyness hidden in them.

Amber’s eyes glowed the most one’s could as her mate nuzzled her. She nickered and nuzzled him back. Then just for fun, she nipped his sun coloured mane. She then turned her attention back to her new bond-mate. “Welcome to the family Silverflash. I can’t thank you enough for stopping our red friends from scaring the living daylights out of Peace. I also guess, well… you know you and our bonded are the only two who would have protected the hot headed Dart,” she said in a very sweet welcoming voice.

Silverflash let her gaze and head drop a little, she hopped her mane would hide her blushing. Everyone was praising her and she didn’t know how to act. She swished her tail nervously in a very slight manner. She looked up, “Thanks. As I said before I just wanted to help,” her voice was still quiet, like a small breeze.

The purple and turquoise stallion turned on the spot and walked up beside the silver mare. He shook his head and as he stopped beside her, he whispered, “No need to be shy or scared.” He said this while watching the group, it was verily even audible. Crash was trying his best to make sure his bond-mate felt comfortable.

Amber followed her mate up to meet the two new comers. She stopped beside him, "Hello West and Quest! Long time no see!” she said with a tiny giggle in her voice on the last part. “May I take a guess that you ran into a red stallion on the way up. Sorry that he was rode.”

Peace now swam in and was floating in the deeper water off the side of Crash. She looked at the silver mare with caring in her eyes. “Thanks for helping me out,” she said her voice now much stronger and louder. It was funny; her voice now beat that of the silver mares. She then turned to the commotion on the hill. “New people…” she said, her voice now going to a very audible whisper. She quickly used her powerful tail to shoot into the shadow of Crash. She had not met these serians before. Sure she was nervous, but at least she was not scared.

Crash sighed, he shook his head. “Hi you two guys!” Then he turned his head back to Peace, it was a never-ending chore, which he didn’t mind at all, trying to keep the ice mare feel ok. Not shy, or scared, but confident. This time instead of trying to use words he would try something else, he pulled at her forelock and little bit of mane he could each. He then nickered and said, “These are friends too. Ok. They know all but Silverflash and Dart. They know our Kyra.”
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie wandered, where had his silly Path gone? He heard others then as he drew close, then suddenly there they were.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Waiting for Chidory, then I'll happily pull you in, Poison. XD Lovely post, Kyra, and you know me, just as long as I've got some sort of update I don't mind waiting at all. <3