New Faces(for circle of the cherished dreams& bondmates)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: New Faces(for circle of the cherished dreams& bondmates)

Post by Kyra »

Before the commotion all began, and after Sparkle freed her forelock, she took a few steps and kissed him on the muzzle. “Thanks love.” She wanted to make sure that her glaring at him, playfully even, that she did not give the wrong impression.

Peace turned her head back to Sign, “Yes… I do. I know water tag, sea seek and serian hunt.” She said her voice finally becoming a little bit louder, still sounding like a soft breeze, but a bit more of a stronger one this time.

After the commotion, the entire colour from Peace's body had drained, she now looked like an ice drift, more white than blue. Her body was tense and she froze. She had heard the blue mare, but was unable to move. She was breathing hard and felt like a volcano about to erupt, with her heart racing 100 miles an hour.

Crash would let Path, the new comer, Sparkle and Amber deal with the arrogant stallion. He knew he should get Peace out of here. He moved quickly but made sure that he was calm, he lowered his head to her ear, “Peace it is ok. It’s just Dart playing games again. Now swim when I push you into deeper water ok.” He said is a comforting voice.

The purple stallion nickered to her quietly and used his head to push the sea mare into deeper water. He would do this until he was at the coral where Sign was waiting.

Peace nickered weakly back; she had heard him and was starting to relax enough to be able to swim.

After 2 minutes both were beside Sign, “Wow, this is not going to be good for him. Also, do you have any idea who the silver mare is,” he asked while watching his bond-mate, who was glued to his shadow and side.

Amber watched Crash get the ice mare to safety with the Sign too, ‘Ok, she will be fine since Crash is with her. Now to find out what on earth is going on here?’ She watched Sparkle move in front of her, then looked beyond at the other three. She rolled her eyes and glared at the red and white stallion. She moved to her mate’s side, “Dart what on earth were you thinking!? You know how she is; you nearly scared her half to death! Ok, I understand you having to get your ‘fun’, but pick on someone else!” she said angrily. She switched her tail in annoyance, “What is Kyra going to think about this. Uh? She trusts and loves you, as well as all of us. She will be disappointed and feel like it’s her fault for not teaching you better manners. Do you want that!?”

Dart ignored the black mare's words complelty, but they were now in his head. He watched the sun mare make a beeline towards him looking like she was well… He knew what her attentions were. "Try if you like Sungirl," he whispered mockingly under his breath. Sure the first shot hit him in the ribs which were ok, sure it hurt, but he was tough. As she moved about him he waited until she was close to his side. Then Dart tossed his head and pinned his ears back. A smirk appearing on his face, as he thruster his powerful wings out as hard as he could, which would hurt and push back what ever they hit.

He looked at Path with a sly look in his ruby orbs, but was always conscious of the new mare too. “Hey, are we haveing a swell dance here, with some rough play?” he said mockingly. “Also, silver brat, answer my questions!”

The silver mare watched the events unfold around her, she watched to make sure first, that Peace was ok, then that her other bond-mates were ok too. Once that was done she faced the stallion she realized was Dart. An embarrassed look appeared on her silver face, which she tried to hide by tossed her crown.

She moved into a fast moving jog up the beach, but never left the waves touch on her twilight hooves. She stopped when she was able to see the sun mare and the side of Dart’s face. She stopped and turned to face him. She positioned herself a few feet away from his side, since the water was all around him and only around her hooves.

“I am SilverFlash,” she said kindly, now looking as friendly as possible for someone that was being yelled at and had hurt a bond-mate by accident. “I just came from Mystic Storm Valley, our home. I am your new bond-mate.” She tossed her head to get her forelocks out of her face, as the breeze had moved it there. “Sorry about the ramming into you part, I thought you were a Shark and I was not about to let my new bond-mate Peace get hurt. Sorry again.” She lowered her head a little, she now felt like a total idiot and very out of place.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle glanced at his mate as she stepped forward, his ears still pinned back in warning. He didn't exactly like what was happening and would keep on guard to protect her until things settled down.

"It's understandable," he said in a very kind and neutral voice to this new stranger. "I'm glad to meet you; any friend of Amber's is a friend of mine."

He reached over and nuzzled his mate here, his heart warming from the kiss she'd given him not long ago.

Sign, meanwhile, was swimming all about Peace, looking her over in a rather motherly fashion and trying to distract her from the commotion on land.

"Thanks so much, Crash, I never thought she might freeze up like that. What is With that stallion??"

She had to wince here, the sound of Path's hoof connecting carrying over the waves, and paused long enough to see who had been hit.

Path was dashing around behind the stallion, her back leg getting caught by his kick, causing her to spin around. It was something she used to her advantage, her teeth flying towards his flank as she reared up, her front left hoof aimed directly for his spine. She would have a decent bruise on her hip in a few hours, but for the moment she didn't feel a thing.

Sparkle snorted and trotted forward, trying his best to coax SilverFlash over towards Amber.. But he was still careful to keep between his mate and trouble.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber’s ears went back to normal when she turned to look at her new bond-mate. “It is ok Silverflash. You saved Peace from being scared half to death and you don’t even know her yet, thanks. I am gland to have you in the bond herd. I am sure Crash and Peace are happy as well, but I can’t say much for Dart,” she added with a chuckle.

She sighed, ‘Wow, that was something I didn’t expect, a new bond-mate.’ She turned her attention back to Path and Dart, “Come on Dart! Give it up, it was an accident. Just quit! Got it!” she said her voice rising a bit and her tail again swished in annoyance. Though it melted away with the touch from her mate, how could any anger for anyone reside inside her with her love beside her?

“Welcome. Yes, it is her body’s automatic reaction to protect it’s self. Trust me it was a lot worse before.” He moved closer to Peace so she could snuggle up to him, he turned his head to look back at her. “How are we doing Peace,” he said in a comforting voice. He too had heard the hit, but was too concerned with the ice mare to look.

Peace watched Sign move about her and relaxed more with being in the company of others. She relaxed fully when she felt the purple stallion’ body against her, she snuggled more closely to it. Now she felt completely protected and safe. She looked up at Crash, “I am doing ok. Sorry about the freeze,” she said in her breeze soft voice. While her magenta eyes looked at him with content.

Dart moved about avoiding the yellow mare’s attacks by using his wings and tail to block them. He was really surprised at what the sliver mare had said. He laughed, “Wow, nice. Like that excuses you for nearly killing my ribs! Also, do I look like a shark to you!” he said in his sarcastic/ angry voice. He glanced back quickly at the black mare, “Hey, Amber but out! Ok missy!” Though as he said this he stopped for a second and did not realize Path’s plan and was unaware of her about to strike him in the back.

Silverflash glanced over at Amber and the blue stallion and smiled at them weakly. “Thanks Amber. Sorry again for the commotion.” She swished her yellow tail nervously; this was not what she had planned. She wanted to be friends, instead she caused more harm than good. She was about to reply to the red stallion but as she glanced up she saw the yellow mare about to hit him in the spine.

Her head flew up and she burst into the water, galloping straight towards them. “Dart you and I may not be on good terms right now, but you are still my bond-mate,” she said as she slammed into him from the side, causing her to fall on him as he fell to the right, out into deeper water. Hopefully she would be able to avoid the hooves from the other mare, but if not, it was better her than him.

Dart was about to make a smart remark back but only got the wind knocked out of him as the silver mare yet again slammed into his side. He had been light on his hooves for dodging and to land attacks, so being hit with such a force sent him flying. His legs buckled and he fell into the water, which would have been fine if the silver mare hadn’t also fallen on him too.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

The years of dancing proved handy as SilverFlash stormed Dart over onto his side. Path pulled back mid-blow, showing a muscle control that few could ever dream of matching, and pranced around the mare's legs, small splashes tinkling the air. Snorting, she glared at the stallion on the ground and slowly backed away. Looking at her one would never know she'd nearly snapped a stallion's spine.

"I'll spare him, Lady Flash, for your sake."

She gave a slight bow there and turned away, her tail ring flashing angrily as she trotted back towards Sparkle and his mate. Yes, she would spare him.. Yet she vowed that if she ever saw that stallion on his own she would give him the pounding he deserved.

Sign had finally stopped fussing over Peace and couldn't help but smile as Crash moved closer for her to lean on. She saw something in that mare's eyes, something she herself felt whenever West was around.

"It seems the trouble is over, if you're ready to head back now."

With that she dove back under the waves, laughing quietly through the veil of water as she left them alone; for all she knew a moment alone together was precisely what was needed.

Sign didn't bother coming out of the water, at least not all the way. Once her hoof touched solid earth she surfaced with a burst of speed, sending her thick main back over her neck as droplets danced in the air.

"Well then, who wants to play treasure hunt?"

Sparkle laughed slightly, his heart warming towards his new bond-mate. She really was something, that mare.

He relaxes once Path moved away, though he kept an eye on the now unwelcome stallion. He suspected that this was the kind to strike when a mare's back was turned.

"What do you say, love? Want to forget this noise and treat your new bond-mate to a game?"

Smiling, he moved closer to her, brushing his side against hers as he nipped at her main and nuzzled her shoulder. In all honesty he was simply glad she was there.. Was, in fact, already forgetting the trouble once the feel of her washed through his mind.

Path merely snorted, stepping carefully through the shifting water to stand next to Sign. Each of them were without their mates for the moment and found all this love.. Slightly painful. Path, however, was with the blue mare to comfort her, not to gain comfort. She knew that she and Pixie would start on their journey together once he had finished with is bonded; Sign had to wait to see her mate at all.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Loving fuschia eyes gazed down at the blue mare in the water. How he loved her so, how he longed to be with her now, standing in place of path. The greeny hued body glistened with the suns rays as he began to pick his way slowly down the hill.

Life had been hard for him recently, every moment he was away, West wished he was with Sign, the one he believed to be his true mate.

I must tell her that I am sorry...I was unable to be with her these past monthsthe look on his face was saddening...he never even had a chance to tell her he would be gone.

Dont be so hard on yourself, life gets in the way sometimes, it cant always be helped. As long as she knows you love her, that should be all that matters.

West stopped in his paces to look at the odd serian. Quest was a calm and steady serian and the first that had bonded to Chidory. Quests butterfly wings gently flapped in the wind as he gave West a kind smile.

I never wished to find a mate, Chidory was al I ever needed. But you...you found what you needed and desired, for that I am happy. You finally found your place.

With a sigh of relief the green stallion focused on his beloved. head help high he showed his pride as he coninued to walk down the hill, Quest a his side.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *squees and claps* Yayz! I'ma wait for Kyra, but it's great to see you here. :)