Shy wanderings

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Shy wanderings

Post by Keira »

A smile spread across Starlights face. This was going to be fun. "Sure." At that she took off along the waters edge. Flowing and moving with its twists and turns. "Think you can keep up pretty boy?" She giggled, she hoped she didnt offend him with the term pretty boy. But after all he was a boy and there was no doubt that he was very pretty. She turned her head as she ran, to see if he was following her or if she had just made a complete idiot out of herself.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He relaxed and let a silent sigh slip from his body when she smiled back. "Pretty boy..." ,he said to himself stunned at first, since no one had ever called him that, well except Kyra. He laughed and tossed his purple crown playfully. He picked up his gait to a fast jog, then for the sheer fun of it, kicked up his hind legs in a buck and burst into a gallop. Crash moved along side her in no time, he turned to her with eyes a glow, "I think I am, Miss Starlight!" His tone of voice was friendly but for the last two words he added a small tease to it. He finally felt himself, running and he knew know for sure, there was no doubt in his mind, he really liked this mare. She was such a star with her own light and had radiance like no other.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Starlight felt it when Crash came up beside her. She could feel his body next to hers, though she couldnt do that with anyone else. Usually when others came up to her she had no idea and it always startled her thoroughly. But for some reason she could sense him next to her, feel his body heat against her. Miss Starlight huh? So now she was a miss? She wondered who his Mrs was? Oh well, no matter, she would enjoy the time the had together to be friends. She just hoped that once he got back together with his special someone that they could still be friends. She picked up her gait just a bit to see if he would stick with her. She was hoping that her face wasnt revealing her distress. She was trying not to let it bother her that he would never be hers but it didnt seem that she was succeeding.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash easily moved into a high gear, though he did notice a bit of distress in her eyes, but figured it was maybe from being shy. He hoped he was not making her uncomfortable with how close he was to her. This was something he really never noticed before, he could feel her body heat. The the heat of a such a radiant star. This light seemed to make him completely at ease and he loved it. He looked forward and poured on more of his speed, as he recognized a few flower bush formations. He quickly took the left path when the stream split. Crash now knew where this would lead, he hadn't been there in sometime and hoped that she would like it. He looked back at her, "Coming," he said nickering happily, "Or am I going to fast?"

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Going to fast? Pssh, never. She followed him when he split off easily matched his faster stride. He wasnt about to lose her. Well I guess that wasnt exactly acurate. If he didn't want her around anymore of course she would honor that but she just hoped that once this day was over they would still be friends. She hoped her comments wouldnt get her in trouble. "Your never going to get rid of me."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He laughed at her response, "I do not to plain to either." With that he poured on more speed, it wasn't his fastest but now he knew what was to come, he wanted to show it to her. He galloped beside the stream where the trees' branches grew over it and tangled with one another, creating a tunnel.

After a more minutes it opened up again to reveal a huge wall of solid, dark gray stone. It towered a good 100 feet into the air. He took the left path and followed the wall, his purple eyes scanning it's side for the green vines with rainbow flowers that grew on them. He slowed to a halt, then used his nose to push aside the plants that hung over an entrance to a cave. Crash positioned himself to face Starlight and pinned the vines loosing between the stone wall and his body; there for it revealed the opening to her. "You first," he said in his normal kind voice, "Once inside wit for me and I will show you somehting very special."