Shy wanderings

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Shy wanderings

Post by Keira »

Starlight matched his, once again, faster stride easily. They followed the stream until it turned, then followed the path along the stone wall. She stopped abruptly behind him, norrowly missing running smack into him. She had been thinking about what he said about not planning on getting rid of her. At least she knew that he wanted to still be friends once this day was over. Better than nothing, she guessed. When he told her to go in the cave first she took a step back, eyes wide, and shook her head. "I dont like caves." Was the only replied she offered as she took another step back.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He took a few steps towards her and let the vines once again fall over the hidden entrance to the gave. His purple eyes were full of concern and his cheeks flared a bit with embarrassment. He bowed to her, "I am Sorry Starlight. I did not know you did not like caves..." he trailed off. He looked up at her, "Though I wish to show you something beautiful, that many never see, since who would know such beauty hid behind a stone barren wall and through a small cave. It will only take a few minutes..." Crash bowed again, "I hope I am not putting this hard upon you. If you wish to see the secret that only few know, then I will be fist in and never leave your side. The only things is you will have to walk through the vines that hang, since I can not be in two places at once." He brought his crown up a little only to catch her golden radiant eyes. He hoped she would except, only his bonded knew of this, well as far as he knew and he had only shown Peace this, to be a sanctuary for her. Crash wished to share it with this stunning mare, though he hoped he had not been to forceful.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Starlight's heart beat heavily in her chest. Her breath came in ragged gasps. Why? Why did she have to hate closed off spaces? "Its not that I dont want to go with you. I really do Crash." Her voice full of tenderness and vulnribility, despite her paniced state. "Its just... I'm claustrophobic." She blushed and dropped her head so that her main covered a good portion of her face.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He took a few more steps so that he his muscle was barely a inch away from her, dropping his crown to her tiara's level, "It is ok. I am the one who should have asked if you were ok with enclosed places," he said in a comforting voice. His cheeks were still red with embarrassment, how could he have been so.... He sighed, he had messed this up badly. He took a deep breath, "We can try if you like to go in the other way, it just involves a lot of climbing and steep paths... I am truly sorry for putting this upon you, I..." he trailed off not sure how to put it in words. He hoped he had not offended her or ruined her day.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

When he was this close to her she seemed to forget all her worries. She took a shakey breath and her eyes fluttered closed, they were so close, their faces just inches apart. Her heart sped up and she opened her eyes for a brief second then they fluttered closed again. She hoped this wouldnt get her into trouble but she was pretty sure it would. She started to softly nuzzle his nose with hers.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

His eyes flew wide open in shock, but he did not move. Then went back to normal and over flowed with affection for her. He returned her nuzzle, his heart was pounding so hard that he was sure the ground would begin to vibrate to it very soon. He was lost a speech and emotions, he felt light as a feather. Is whole being melted at the touch of her nose of his. Crash was lost in the moment, it was all clear now he loved this mare, this radiant Starlight.