Shy wanderings

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Shy wanderings

Post by Keira »

Starlight smiled softly at him. It was really sweet that he was concerned for her. She really was ok, she had made peace with getting a new bonded. "I'm ok really. Thank you for being so sweet about it. I must confess I'm not used to your kindness."

She didnt know why she added that last part but she was intrigued by this hansome stallion. He was easy to talk to.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He lifted his head again and his velvet eyes stared into hers, a relief look rippled through his face. Crash's orbs were content and happy from hearing her answer. "I am glad. Also, you have to be the first to say that," he added a chuckle at the end. He tilted his crown to the side and looked at her, "Would you like yo go for a walk," he asked his voice full of warmth.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Starlight felt a warmth spreading through her body as he asked this. She would love nothing more than to be out and about with another. Being able to talk and laugh, just plain enjoying life. But there was something more about this one. Something that she just couldn't deny. Something that deeply intrigued her. "I'd love to" she said with a smile. With that she took that one last step towards him.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash could not help but let the joy ripple through his eyes. Sure, he did hide it in his body, but he could not betray his emotions from his orbs. He was very happy and a tiny surprised that she had taken the last step, so that there muscles were basically touching. There may or may not be touching depending on what way their face was turned. Seeing this he could help himself, but let his muscle touch her's. A moment later he turned his had slightly to the stream, still looking at her from the corner of this eye, "Would you like to follow the stream and see where that takes us?" he said smiling at her.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

She took a deep breath to calm her pounding heart. She had done it, she had taken the step that she had been holding back ever since he approached her. She couldnt tell if he thought it was too close but the fact that their bodies were nearly touching sent a sizzle of pure satisfaction down her spine. She knew that their was no logical explination for it but she coulnt help but be intrigued by him. By loving the way his body heat felt now that they were so close together. "Sure. I'll follow you" she said looking deep into his eyes, hoping he wouldnt catch on to the serious tone in her delicate voice at that last part.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He noted the tone, but let is side over as a water drop. He new that it must have been hard for her to take the final step, but from the look in her eyes, he knew she liked what she done. He took a few steps back, moved to the right and came up beside her. Crash could not help, but feel so happy, this too was his real first time being so close to another that he had just met. Her eyes, colors and voice enchanted him in way he could not resist. She truly was a star and had her very own special light, that made her glow in radiance and beauty. He took a few steps and stopped, looking back at her over his shoulder he said, "That is great, though just to let you know, I don't really know where it will lead us," he said chuckling a little. Which was the truth, he had idea but wasn't 100% sure.