Shy wanderings

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Shy wanderings

Post by Keira »

She nuzzled her nose softly against his, breathing in the masculine scent of him. She couldn't imagine any time in her life when she had been happier. She looked up into his eyes "Where do we go from here?" She didnt particularly know where things were going and she knew she should care, but right now, she just didnt.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash's cheeks cooled down to their normal purple color and all stress had melted away. He raised his head and looked passionately at her, "Well, I am not good in this area, nor at words", he chuckled a minute. "I think since we both love each other we can say we are a couple.... or dating.... or are mates.... or just really good friends that want to hang together a lot." He knew he probably sounded so stupid but he didn't care. "All I know is I love you Starlight and I want to be with you."
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Starlights lashes fluttered slightly as she smiled at him. He was so cute when he was flustered. She started walking slowly, pretty sure that he would follow her. "Well, dearest Crash, what I mean to ask, Is what would you like us to be?" She cast a sly glance backward at him. Heavans, she couldnt remember a time in her life when she had ever felt this alive, this vibrent. "I mean, do you want to be good friends that hang out a lot?" She took a deep breath to steady herself to ask the question she never thought she would ask. "Or.... would you like to be my mate?" She was still walking slowly while she watched his face intently. Her face was the picture of calm, not a single hint of red creeped up into her cheeks this time.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He tossed his head playfully and moved up into a little jog to catch up to her. Once beside her slowed to a stop and gently tugged on her magenta mane. Crash didn't know exactly was he was doing, but seeing her act like that made him feel more alive than he had ever felt. He was full of a near view on life and she was the center of it. "I would love if you were to be my mate, my radiant Starlight and I yours." He looked at her passionately, she was such a star and beautiful when she acted like this.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Hey it may be a day or two till I reply. I found out a couple days ago that I have had a sinus infection for like a month and a half to two months and didnt know about it. So the infection spread into my jaw bones and into my nerves, so im on some pretty good pain killers :P so in other words my mind isnt really here at the moment, but I'll get to it when i can think straight.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

A grin lit up Starilights face as he said he would love to be her mate, this day was turning out to be quite amazing. "Good" she grinned wider and stepped up her pace, a giggle working its way up her throat and bubbling out. She looked back at him with a playfull glanced "See if you can keep up lover boy?"