Shy wanderings

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Shy wanderings

Post by Keira »

Starlight slowly pulled back. "Sorry, I know I probably shouldnt have done that. It was just an instant reaction I promise." Well she was pretty sure she had ruined a good thing. His special someone wasnt going to want them being friends now that she had done that. Unless he didnt tell her. No, he needed to tell her. He needed to be completely honest with the special someone in his life. She wouldnt ruin a good thing and the only way she knew how to fix it was to remove herself from the situation. "I guess I'd better go." And with that she started backing away.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He watched her as she pulled away, "No, it is ok," he said in his kind and caring voice. He knew he should tell her, but what about her mate. What would he think of another stallion kissing his mare. As she started to walk away he made a decision, not by following reason, but his heart. Something that usually he did and half and half, not souly acting on one. He moved in an easy jog, moved past to stop stop in front, he looked at the ground than her, "Please don't go..." He was sweating and tensing up badly, he probably gave the appearance of a scared colt. He lowered his head and looked up at her through is dusk eyes. "Starlight... I... I am...." his words were a small whisper. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes tightly, "Starlight I... I like you! I like you a lot! You are so radiant and kind and .... Your amazing star that has captivated me. You are so..." he lost his words and prepared for the worst. He probably either scared her off, or put a beating over his head if her mate ever found out.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

It had taken her by suprise when Crash stopped in front of her. He looked nervous and unsure, staring at the ground. She joined him and quietly inspected a rock while she waited for him to say what was on his mind. When he announced that he liked her she slowly looked up at him with sadness in her eyes. Why did things have to be so confusing? "I like you too Crash and I really do want to stay friends." She took a deep breath and plunged on. "I just dont want me to come in between you and the special someone in your life. I understand how important mates are and I wouldnt want to do anything to hurt your relationship with her." A tear slipped from the corner of her eye and she hung her head low. "Dont worry I wont do anything to hurt you." She quickly slipped past him and headed out on a run.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

His eyes opened slowly and he looked at her in surprise and joy. He raised his head slowly, he was so nervous he was not sure how to act. She liked him back and wanted to be friends, it was more than he could have hoped. Though the question was did she have a mate? He was sure she did, she must, she was such an amazing mare.

A confused look shot across his face at her last words, 'his special someone?' 'Mate!?' Did she think he had one? If that was the case then it was no, he only saw her in the view. She was the first who he had really liked; fallen in love with. He looked at her, the tear catching his gaze, he had made her sad. Crash hated that he had caused her to hurt, this must mean she had a mate, but still he had to know, even if it meant getting in huge trouble ladder by her stallion. He hoped she would forgive him once he asked her.

He was confused, won't hurt me? It made sense, she must think I have a mate already. After she slipped past him, it took him a moment to organize his thoughts, her words and his feelings. Once that was done, he knew what he had to do. He quickly turned and ran after her, "Starlight please wait!" He came up beside her, "What you said back there, are you imply that I have a mate? If you are, I don't, or are you imply you have a special someone already?" he said in a awkward voice. His cheeks flared red with embarrassment. "Please lets stop and talk." He did not what else to do, he didn't want to hurt her but his heart feelings were too strong to ignore and just let her go.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Sorry it took so long and its so short, I've been working over full time and i have been wiped out.

BIC:Starlight slowed from a run to a lope, and kept slowing till she was walking, then finally, she was still. "What??"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl Don't worry about it, I was busy too.

Bic: He slowed with his gait and stopped beside her. He lowered his head again, ok what had just said though came out so mixed up but oh well. He would try again hopefully making sense this time around. Crash was so nervous that when he spoke his voice was all over the place, "Thanks Starlight for stopping," he said looking up at her. Then he closed his eyes and tried unsuccessfully to say what he said before in normal tone. "What you said back there, are you implying that I have a mate? If you are, I don't. Or are you implying you have a special someone already?" He held his breath and his whole body seemed to echo with the pounding of his heart, we was sure once again that any moment the ground would vibrate to it.