Shy wanderings

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Shy wanderings

Post by Keira »

Starlights heart lept when he backed away from her but as he turned and came around to stand beside her, her heart rate returned to normal. She breathed easy steady breaths as she felt his body heat next to hers. This stallion was simply magnificent, she wondered why on earth he didn't have a legion of followers. Maybe he did and had just escaped from them. No, she wouldnt think about that. But she also wouldnt allow herself to consider there to be more than friendship for them. She was certain that he had to have a special someone out there somewhere. That he was just being nice to her because she was new. No matter, she would take what she could get. "Then I guess we'll just have to find out together." Was her only soft reply. She cast him a gentle glance from beneath her thick lashes and smiled.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash smiled at her and caught her gaze, his own heart skipped a beat which was a sheer surprise to him. He had never had that happen before unless he got a good scare, but he was not scared. The thought occurred to him, which he was actually believing it may be true. Had he just found his special one? The thought of a mate, had crossed his mind from time to time, but could this be what his emotions were leaning too? Having a relationship far deeper than friendship? He liked the idea, though it was quit a different experience for him, one he hoped may actually come about. "Yes, we will." He said starting to moved down river at a slow walk.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

As she matched his easy pace she smiled to herself. How could she be so drawn to someone she had just met? No, she wouldnt think about that either. She was sure that when they got to where they were going his specail someone or someones would be there waiting and she would be forgotten. Right now all she would concentrate on was enjoying his company for now and hope that he could introduce her to more friends. But it would be so nice if.... no. She would stop thinking like that.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He kept glancing over at her, he wanted to talk but he could think on what to say. Crash was nervous, which really is not him, it confused him to why he was. Though he did love the warmth feeling he got from walking so close to her, it was really nice. Talking a deep breath he asked, "So what kind of things do you like to do?" He was looked like he forward, but his left eye kept her in view. As they kept walking certain push formations and groups looked familiar, but he couldn't yet place exactly where they would lead.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Starlight walked along side him, enjoying the unfamilliar scenery. She had successfully pushed all thoughts from her mind except for the wonder of nature. When he spoke it startled her but luckilly she kept her composure. The only sign of the change was her heart beating more rapidly.

"I like to run. Swimming depending on the day. Dancing is always good too. I enjoy talking with my bonded and being with a few friends." She wouldnt admit that the reason why she enjoyed being with a "few" friends was because she had very few friends. Oh well, what would it matter, she thought silently.

"So what do you do for fun?" She asked keeping her voice light and concentrating once more on the view before her.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He nodded and turning his head towards he, he said, "I like swimming, running and hanging out with friends." Sure he did like to dance, but he didn't think he was that good so he would rather not mention it. Certain music was easy, others were very hard. "So, since we both like running, would you like to pick up the pace then?" He hoped he didn't sound like... him... someone who just wanted to talk, he just really did not like the silence and tiny awkwardness. Running would also be a cure to that.