A Tigress in Disguise

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: A Tigress in Disguise

Post by Songhue »

He couldn't say he was sorry for the game but at the same moment... When had he last played tag? Shrugging, Sparkle pranced sideways a bit, watching the other two as he tried to get a feel on the game once again - only to trip over a rabbit hole.

He had to laugh, really. He'd made it, what, two yards before he'd performed an epic faceplant? Classic.

Shaking off, he jumped back up and nickered to the hyperactive mare, trying his best to keep his eye on the ground as well as Trite as he cantered around towards the other stallion's flank.

"Did you see that? I couldn't have hit that hole better if I'd Tried!"

Was it just him or did the other stallion seem to have gotten closer?

OOC| No problem. ^_^ Hopefully I'll have the same excuse in a few months here, actually. :D

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: A Tigress in Disguise

Post by SunBlind »

((OOC - no problem, I know what its like to drown in school work, the one good thing about working is no homework on the weekends!))

Exotic giggled and careened about. It was so much that she was trying to avoid being tagged, but more of the hyperactive fun of it. As she spun away in another random direction she actually turned away from Sparkle as he made his spectacular faceplant. She did see him getting up from the ground and laughed, "No fair, I wasn't looking!"

But, distracted by the scene, she didn't pay as much attention to where she was going as she should have, and she actually approached both stallions rather than veer away from the red one...