Picnic Promises

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Picnic Promises

Post by Songhue »

He could only grin in response to his mate. Oh but she was simply wonderful. Nipping at her mane, he gave a mild buck and shot over to the water, sending up a large spray as the others began moving as well. Path was headed towards the cave to deligate the food, Sign was heading towards the group to talk to the mare in the stream. Songhue remained next to Vineda, absently reaching over to place a comforting hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Merrily met, my friends. Kyra, you've been missed. How fairs thee, dear one?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra smiled and did noticed the girl had a bit of color, she hopped the girl did not feel to out of place meeting such a large group. She knew that it can be hard and she too could often feel nervous too, but with friends she found the niche to act herself. "Nice to meet you Vineda." She then turned her graze to the bright green stallion, "As, it is to you Shamrock."

The magenta haired girl walked over to Songhue and their new friend. "I fair quit well, thank you. Just a few bumps in my other world that had kept me from those who are so dear to me. What news has come around since our last meeting?"

Before Amber shook her head playfully and chased after her mate, she looked at the two new comers. "It is nice to meet you Shamrock and your bonded Vineda," she smiled and bowed her head and then was gone. She charged after the royal blue stallion, right through his water wake spray.

The black stallion looked at the new serian and his bonded in turn. "It is nice to meet you Vineda and Shamrock. I agree, Miss Songhue found a beautiful spot indeed." He glanced over and watched the sun mare heading towards the cave, "I think I will take the offer up for a little bit to eat." With that said he turned and started heading towards the came at a nice easy jog. As he made his way to gave a glance to the his black bond-sister and her mate playing. He easily saw how those two fit together like puzzle pieces with their love for play and water.

Peace deep a deep breath and in a voice which sound the equivalent to a cue of a dove she said, "Nice to meet you." That was all she managed to say before her cheek flushed rosy pink and her voice hightailed it again, taking her confidence along with it.

Crash looked at the lime stallion, "It is nice to meet you and your bonded, Shamrock." He then turned to the ice mare who was literally glued to his shadow. He lowered his head down to her face. "I am very proud of you, you did such a good job." said in a very warm soothing voice. The blue mare nodded but said nothing , though the blush was beginning to fade. Crash heard the soft hoof falls and looked over to see the blue mare approaching them. "Nice to see you again Sign."

Silverflash walked over and stood behind Kyra, before she poke. "It is nice to meet you Vindea and Shamrock. I am Silverflash. As it it so nice to see you again, Miss Songhue." She then rested her head on her bonded's shoulder.

Dart now stood alone, he had not moved when all the others did and now even looked a little lost. He really had no clue what to do, he had never been in such a big group and normally would go and bug someone but he did not want to disappoint his bonded, so he followed after his silver-bond sister and stood on the other side of Kyra. Here at least he didn't feel completely stupid just standing there.
Last edited by Kyra on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Vineda found all of the individual greetings overwhelming, feeling as though she were under a spotlight. So her cheeks remained very slightly rose-tinged as she nodded to each serian and watched most of them dash off to their various activities. She saw Sparkle and Amber in the water and had to grin.

The young woman was very glad for her fae friend's gentle touch, and as Shamrock blew a gentle breath into her hair she began to relax. There was just so much activity in this place that she’d come to see as so quiet as of late! Her eyes shone as she watched everyone enjoying themselves.

Shamrock bowed his head deeply to each serian in turn, knowing better than to ramble at this point. There were things to do! Vineda turned and looked at the water mare, whose name had not been said aloud. She wanted very much to approach the water and speak to the one there, but she did not want to make her uncomfortable.

Instead she looked to Songhue, wondering if there was any news to be had. "It has been so quiet near my wood as of late that I've had precious little news besides my own bonding and making two new acquaintances," she offered shyly.

Shamrock drifted to Vineda’s side and looked at the red and white stallion, who was looking extremely uncomfortable and was apparently escaping everyone’s notice. This was the only other serian whose name he’d not heard. He addressed him in a friendly way, twitching his ears and tossing his forelock to the side and letting their bondeds catch up a bit. “Might I ask your name, friend? Your colors are most intriguing.”
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"There is much news to be had from my own family, from various realms as well as in regards to these great lands. Both of yon mares bonded to myself are heavy with foal, the seasons have shifted, my family is growing.. In my bones I feel I have family that is yet alive, if I can find them, and that they are expanding. Marriage, birth, discovery, just around the corner.. If one can but find it."

Songhue smiled slightly here, flicking her wings a little nervously. She was not used to speaking so much, yet it was her own choices that placed her so frequently in these lands.

"Food!"

The bellow interrupted what might have been said next, causing a few to glance over to the bright sunmare standing at the cave entrance.

"Food to be had, treats to be shared, a feast to be consumed! Come, all are welcome, help yourselves to any delicacy seen."

Sparkle nickered out a laugh at that, spinning on the spot as he mate came crashing after him and sending up a large spray of water. Forget about who could get wettest, they could simply enjoy the water itself as it danced in the sun.

"Catch me!" he challenged, and with a wink tore through the falls, bucking as the water roughly crashed over his back.

Sign simply smiled at all such commotion, keeping her head down next to the quiet Peace.

"Are you hungry, or you, Crash, or would you rather find a quiet part of the lake shore to relax upon?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

((Post soon as I can. Exams are here so i am studying like mad lol))
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Good Luck with your exams! =]
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.