Picnic Promises

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Picnic Promises

Post by Vineda »

As she pulled Songhue into the water raining down, she was too close to escape it herself. So instead she stood nearby, laughing hard while buckets of water drenched her as they returned to the river. The others began retreating from the waters but she stayed with her Shamrock for a few minutes yet, splashing and teasing, not wanting the fun to end.

The lime stallion turned to face his bonded, letting her catch the gleam in his eye for full effect before he barreled through the water towards her. She squeaked and ran for the shore quickly, counting on the water to slow her larger friend up.

The slight breeze flowing through the air made it slightly colder than she had been in the water, but the sun was strong and warm. Her eyes made a sweep of her friends, making sure everyone was whole and happy as the grin that she’d gained upon entering the water refused to be wiped off of her face. She joined in and lay down in the cushy grass, stretching out in the sun and realizing her stomach muscles were slightly sore from laughing so much. And still she grinned.

Shamrock had slowed when his quarry had reached land, and finally sauntered up the bank. He walked jauntily to the other side of his bonded, still dripping, and shook his coat, mane, and tail vigorously. This elicited a shout of surprise from Vineda as the water hit her and she attempted a glare at him, shaking her head with her smile tugging at her lips and contradicting the glare.

Always had to have the last word, insufferable stallion! She halfheartedly threw her hairtie in his direction in defiance and allowed her eyes to drift shut again in the sun. A few moments later she felt him lay down beside her and she reached blindly over to find his mane for a gentle ruffling. His ears pricked expectantly toward the direction of the unseen Sparkle, knowing the group was probably approaching by now.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber let her gaze settle on the Red Colt, "I accept you apology, Dart," she said in her normal voice. Her sun orbs moved to her bonded, Kyra seemed to have a unspoken control over the stallion, but how or what it was none of her bond-siblings ever figured out what. It was funny, in an odd way. She turned her attention back to her mate as he nipped at her sun flecks, and giggled. "Water wars sound good," she whispered to her mate in a playful tone.

Kyra smiled and gave a Dart a smile, she knew he meant well, he just had no social skills. He acted all high and mighty when with others because he lacked confidence.She hoped that eventually someone would get to him, she knew and tried her best to build it, but she knew a serian and that a mare, which the red stallion got more nervous around, put all the signs together.

Dart regained his playful gleam in his eyes and raised his head when he got the smile from his bonded. His ears perked forward and he nodded his a head a few times, he knew he was forgiven, but had to be on best behavior.

Silverflash giggled a little at Sparkle's very kind comment. "Thanks! It is a high praise coming from a Circle Leader and a stallion like you," she said in her friendly voice. She blushed a little too, which she hopped no one saw. She got comments like this from her bonded-family, but from another outside those bonded to Kyra, made her feel very nice and welcomed.

Skid watched the Red Colt and Kyra, the relationship between the two was defiantly an odd one. He was just glad now that his bond-brother would behave for the rest of the day. His teal eyes moved to the blue stallion, "I would be glad to meet you bond-sister, Sparkle. Kyra has told me some things about the sun mare."

Peace giggled, and Crash rolled his eyes playfully. "I would say, it is a good chance that water games and water will be everywhere soon."
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Shamrock sat watching while his bonded and his new friends dozed in the sunlight. In a very short amount of time the sun had woven a pretty deep spell for his bonded. He could tell… another few minutes and she would be snoring lightly. And his expectations were proving correct, as he could hear a large group approaching.

He prodded Vineda lightly with his muzzle, letting his whiskery nose hover above her own and knowing it would tickle. She grumbled incoherently at him and proceeded to pay him no mind as the group approached.

Should let her snore her way through their greetings, that’s what I should do
, he thought.

A short pause then he nudged her arm. Wake up, lass! He called. Beauty rest some other time! A slender arm reached up and swatted him away.

He could see it was no use. With a resigned sigh, and muttering to himself the whole time (Like whistling jigs to a milestone, stubborn girl… fit to mind mice at a crossroads…) the lime stallion stood and returned to the cold, clear river. After taking a nice long drink he walked calmly to the snoozing Vineda, eyes dancing and taking no notice as to whether or not his antics were seen by others. He stood right over the girl, dripping cold water onto her.

Her reaction was quick as she shot up and went after him with a shout. “You crazy, overgrown..!” and then she stopped and her shout trailed off as she realized that she wasn’t in her meadow at home with no audience to hear.

Blushing furiously, she looked meekly up at her bonded. He chuckled heartily at her but at his expression she followed his gaze to the group of serians approaching, led by a twilight stallion and a black mare. Her blush deepened as she turned to make sure her companions were awake… she was pretty sure they were.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sign laughed openly at the two of them, seeing a much feistier version of herself and her bonded in their antics. Path nickered a welcome to the approaching group, tossing her short main with a grin as she climbed to her feet. Songhue remained leaning against the sea mare, leaving her bonded the formal work of greeting. She was trying very hard not to laugh along with Sign, though she couldn't help but toss a wink to Shamrock.

"Merry Meet to each of you and may you hasten to we who await! Amber, I see you clearly, no mistaking one such as yourself, and I believe Crash is nearby as well. Come, come, there is food in the caves and games to be played."

Show off, Songhue grinned, her inner laughter bubbling to a new level as she watched her bonded. Would you like a hand or do you want to play hostess a little longer?

Vague amusement answered her, as well as a touch of confidence, so Songhue left the sun mare to her manners. She and her bondeds had gotten to where they hardly bothered with proper speech at all when their minds touched, a well as they knew each other. Vague emotions, sensations, colors and images proved to be as explicit as novels for them.

Meanwhile, Sparkle nickered back at his bondmates, grinning slightly as his side brushed against his mate's shoulder. He had to remind himself she might be hungry, after Path's grand welcoming, and that he might have to wait to chase after her like they used to. It wasn't an open forest, his favorite place to play and run, but anywhere was just right as long as she was there.

"It looks like they already beat us as far as water being everywhere," he nickered, tossing a smile back at Silverflash and Peace. "But I bet we can do a bit more damage, all the same."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

[[ Sorry, will post soon. I had a soccer game last night and two tests for this week, so I will try to post soon as possible. As well as a team mate is on crutches so need to keep her company. I will try for later tonight. Just wanted to let you know what was up.]]
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC|((Good luck on the tests and have fun with your team mate, then. :3 Shall wait patiently. :) And thanks for the update! <33))