Picnic Promises

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Picnic Promises

Post by Kyra »

(( Sorry will post soon. My creativity has left me for now, sorry. ><))
I need a new image holder...lol

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Picnic Promises

Post by Kyra »

Amber snorted playfully, "Ha ha! Very funny Sparkle!" She was about to try a playful nip when she saw the grin on his face and her glanced back at her. She knew he was planning something, but did not have a chance to figure out what as he turned on a dime and dove at her. Her eyes were wide in surprise as her mate tackled her, sending them tumbling through the water.

"Thanks," Peace said looking at the water rather than at Sign, her cheeks going pink.

Crash nodded to Sign, "This looks like a very nice spot to enjoy the water and the sun." He looked at around the area the three bonded groups were in, then back the blue mare. "What have you and your family been up to?"

"Wow, you and your family must have the best cared for crops in all the land." He thought maybe he would talk to his bonded about that, just to make sure if they did it was away from Dart's area and reach of Peace's little sprites water guns.

The silver mare looked at the group and then back at the green stallion, "I think food would be nice!"

Dart stood there and waited to see what Kyra would do.

Kyra watched Songhue and Vineda and smiled. She thought it was cute when her friend blushed. "Well in the my world getting better since I had surgery on my knee. I can finally walk on it without the aid of crutches, though I am thrilled that here the injury does not affect me here."
I need a new image holder...lol