Training Day

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Training Day

Post by Keira »

Pixie smiled happily returning her nuzzle and pausing to kiss her. He was so happy to see her that flower blossoms covered the ground between them. "Whats the news dearest?" He hoped that she wouldnt have to leave his side so soon, he wanted to cherish every second he could with her. It had been far to long since they had seen each other.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Training Day

Post by Songhue »

Shifting, nuzzling, always touching him in some way. Reaffirming he was real, he was here, that she finally had her beloved once again.

All her cares and uncertainties fled in an instant as she shifted her weight and looked in his eyes. Oh, her Pixie.. How wonderful it was to be with him again, how she had missed him.

"I'm pregnant," she smiled, flitting her tail ever so slightly with the announcement. "Yet it feels to me that our young should decide the home for themselves - or at the very least that such should be the case with this foal. We lead different lives and it's rare enough that we meet in such ways without a young one to accompany things."

With that, she resting her head on his back, a contented little sigh escaping her. "Beyond that, I am merely glad to know the touch of my darling once again."