Training Day

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Training Day

Post by Songhue »

"Nay, as of yet I've not seen him that he may be told. Your grin warms my heart and eases my mind, all the same."

Her eyes sparked as her tail ring flashed happily, the silken strands of hair ribboning through the air once again. A part of her, a small part, wished that her own bonded could react with such bubbling joy in her gaze as Keira was, instead of the calm, quiet smile that had greeted the news.

"My question is to do with rather I would make a good mother, in all honesty, M'Lady. Before, long ago, I told my mate of a desire to have our first home with me... Yet now, I am not so sure. The foal may take after the father more and be more comfortable with y'all. I would wish that we let our young one decide its' own fate... Yet am not sure how to broach such a topic with Pixie, should we trade words once again."

How did she tell her mate she was uncertain what they should do with their foal? That she may not want it to stay with her, if it would be happier with him. Oh, if the young one proved to be an elemental then it would be best - better than waiting until it was half grown to begin the training of the talents.

How to tell him the fate of their unborn was uncertain until the face was seen?

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

{{Oh... Wow, congrats Keira. I hope everything goes well. Take as long as you need to reply.}}
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: *rubs temples* did you know that throwing up several times a day gives you horrible migraines?

BIC: "Having a foal is a big thing. Theres no need to rush the decision. Wait till its born and then see what happens. You never know." Keira smiled at Path thinking how wonderful this all was. "Well he's right down there, why dont you go say hi, I'll take the others so you guys can have some privacy."

OOC: sorry, thats all i've got for now.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *massages your brain* No apologizing, silly. Just take care of you. <333

BIC| Smiling gratefully, Path dipped her head enough to brush her muzzle against the fae's cheek, at least as long as the woman stood still.

"My beloved is truly blessed to have such a bonded as thee."

With that, and a mildly uncertain swish of her tail, she started down the hill to her mate. It would be interesting, to see how he reacted to such heavy conversation.

"Pixie?"

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira followed Path down the slope smiling faintly. She loved Path as much as one of her own bondeds, she was so sweet. "I'll go ahead and take the others somewhere." And with that she took off ahead of Path to make sure they could have some alone time.

She reached them in no time "Where'd you go??" all of them asked in unison, standing up as a greeting. "I went to talk to a friend, now why dont we go and leave Pixie so he can have some time." They looked up, smiled at Path, nodded and followed me into the forest.

Pixie stood up grinning. "Path"

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

His smile made all uncertainty melt away. Path smiled in turn, her whole face lighting up as she trotted towards her mate.

"How have you been," she murmured, tucking her face down to nuzzle into his neck. "I've missed you. There's news..."

Her tail twitched. Fast, flickering, uncertain. Where this doubt came from she knew not, only that it plagued her.

He seemed healthy. Vibrant, alive, thrumming with the life of the meadow around him. She wanted to simply to melt into him and disappear, losing herself in their love.

Such an old fashioned romantic, she was.