With These Broken Wings...

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch, smirked and chuckled. He shook his head. "Your quit the stubborn mare, you know that?"

He has listened carefully, and now both ears were slightly flicked back. He sighed, lifting his head to the side of her neck, lipping at her mane. "Well. You can loose everyone, Chime. Everyone you've ever loved. You could loose them all... But you'd still have me. I'll never leave you...You'll never loose me. You know for a fact that Tig would never betray you."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She brought her eyes back up to meet his and couldn't help but smirk. "Yeah, but you love it honey."

She nibbled on his ear and nodded thoughtfully. "I know Tig would never betray me..." His words hit her like a flooding warmth and she found herself tempted to giggle rather foalishly >_>. "So then it's decided. No matter what happens, we'll always have each other." She nuzzled her head against his neck and wondered why three strange words kept wanting to come out...

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Chime..."

Arch pulled away, and stared at the ground. He seemed to look rather flustered, as if he couldn't find the right words for something.

"I...I..." But it just wouldn't come out. He sighed, and glanced at her, then the words seemed to just roll off his tounge. "I love you..."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Her name brought her attention back down to earth and she blinked, getting slightly nervous when he started looking at the ground, seeming to be stuck on something.

Well, at least she hadn't been the only one thinking such a massive and sudden thought. However, after hearing him say it out loud, the words came to her naturally, just meant to be said. "I love you, too Arch..."

She nuzzled him fondly and curled against him, a faint blush spreading across her face. Oh no. Nononono. Chime did not blush. But, it happened. She smiled to herself and licked his neck with a grin. A girl could get used to this!

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He could feel his own blush creeping up to his face, but managed to hide it by nuzzling her. He had never said it to anyone before, and no one had ever said it back to him, except for Rainer... But that was only when she was telling him how important he was to her... Anyway.

He ruffled his wings, seeming to put them in a more comfortable position, and flicked his tail. He shifted his weight, releaving his one side of his weight.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She blinked and thought back to the festival a moment, grinning as she pictured Arch's face when that foal was being born... Maybe he'd change his tune now? "If you have the stomach, I'd love for you to be my mate..." She teased, hiding a soft chuckle as she pulled her head up and nipped an ear lovingly.

"I won't be bothered if you can't attend the birthing itself, either." A more comforting comment, she wanted him to know she'd never pressure him into anything and didn't want him to do something he didn't want to. Very understanding when she needed to be.