Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel [Hinote]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She smirked and rolled her eyes, not believeing a word of it. But when he called her by her name, she raised a brow. The fact that he didn't call her 'firebrand' made her suspisious(sp? o.o).

"Is something the matter?" She asked, turning her head to face him.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"I'm really tired, might be suffering from mild hypothermia, stuck in a cave, don't have my matches...there's a pretty long list of just why my life sucks today."

He didn't want to add the other problems to that, like Mirage and the state of the heart he didn't know he even had till she broke it. After all, Eve had already given him the whole sympatheitc thing. He didn't need anything else. And he couldn't go back to his companions yet, not until he could look Id in the face without wanting to kill the other stallion. Not until he could convince himself that Mirage didn't mean anything to him...

He didn't open his eyes, knowing that whatever he felt would be reflected in them, mirrors to his soul. He could still feel her gaze.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

For some reason, she felt like teasing the older stallion, a childish grin playing onto her lips. "Awww, does Hinote miss his girlfriend?" She asked, flicking her mane.

Matches? He must be a pyro. She thought to herself, listening to his little list. Mild hypothermia my butt! He told me that the cold didn't bother him.

"I bet another thing to add to that list is this: Stuck in the cave with me, a stubborn mare."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

The word girlfriend hit him hard, it surprised him that he didn't wince. He din't know if Saphire knew how closely she had hit the mark, but right now he didn't feel much like dancing about it. The cold was really getting to him, the bravado of it not affecting him another masochistic trigger he had picked up about his companions. Fire didn't do well in ice.

"Yes," he answered her question bluntly. Let her chew on that for awhile. "Being in a cave with you is actually lower on the list, compared to the rest of my issues."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She seemed to fault for a moment, then quickly regained herself, the grin looking a bit more forced. She had asked the question randomly, since most of the stallions she knew would have shot back with some sort of insult or smart remark.

Her expression soon became blank, the goofiness(sp? o.o) seeming to evaporate, and since she had nothing better to say, a soft "Oh" escaped her.

She untucked her front legs, laying them out infront of her, but bent so they weren't laying flat on the ground. She snuggled her head between her forelimbs and sighed, her firey eyes seeming to droop a little.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He had expected her to tease him further at his words, but it seemed nothing expected happened in this cave. Honestly, he thought mares liked that kind of stuff, but just what the hell did he know about mares anyways. Saphire's sudden quietness was a bit unsettling, and he could feel the atmosphere in the cave change. It was now not so light as it had been before, with the singing.

"Something wrong, firebrand?" he asked, an attempt at conversation. He was already a coward for running away with his emotions, he didn't want to continue by dancing around this.