Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel [Hinote]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Hm." Saphire allowed herself to relax a little, and gently rested her head against his shoulder, although she figured that he would reject this movement, she'd move if he wanted her to.

Red eyes were now locked onto the pass, quickening her pace to keep up with him.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hinote barely noted the touch on his shoulder, nor would he care if he did. His eyes roamed through the storm drift, searching for the black hole of the cave entrance. He spotted the void a few feet from them, half holed up by a snow bank.

He led the mare to the cave entrance, barging through the blockade regardless of the cold. He stepped into the shadows, looking over his shoulder. "Come on."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The blue mare followed without hesitation, flicking her tail free from the clumps of snow that had gathered there over time. Her hooves struck the stone floor, each step creating a clip-clop sound that echoed off the walls.

She glanced at him, thinking to herself.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

The cave was no warmer than the outside, no improvment as far as he could tell, but at least it was sheltered from the storm. It went deep into the mountain, but he stopped maybe a good couple of meters from the entrance. He didn't want to get lost.

"We can stay here until the storm ends," he said shortly, making himself comfortable in the enclosed tunnel. He was really wishing that he had brought along his matches, but he hadn't been thinking very clearly when he left his companions. He wondered if they had tried in any way to find him. Probably not. Brittle would see it as just another childish outbreak, and Id...Id wouldn't do anything unless Brittle or Sanguine mentioned it.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I'll keep you my dirty little secret
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
"

She sang softly under her breath, following him once again. She stopped when he stopped, about five feet away from him.

"Alright." Her form leaned against a stone wall. The touch was cold as first, sending chills down her spine, but gradually warmed.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He listened to the word sof her song and tried to ignore whatever deeper meaning they might've had in them. Still, he had to admit she had a nice voice, and the song brought some sort of warmth to fill the void of silence between them.

He knelt on the floor, gently leaning his head against the rough stone. He remembered some songs he had heard in passing, their words coming into his low voice.

"Drive all night
Never gonna get me
Night by night
To get away from it all
Fight fight fight
All you wanna do is hurt me
You wrecked my life
So I'm gonna have to drive all night."