Hidden Light [Pixie]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie stopped and looked around, he had become so involved his element that he had almost forgotten that Path was there too. He knew he could never forget her so he stopped and went to stand beside her. He gently pressed down on the earth with his hoof and when he moved it away the most beautiful flowers started growing. They grew up tall and spread out around them. Feeling his emotions so strongly he leaned in and kissed her with a passion that he had never felt then whispered in her ear. "I love you."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Oh, dear lord in heaven. With a quiver running down her spine, Path backed away a few steps, something that was slightly expected since she'd never been kissed before. She used the excuse of smelling the flowers to cover up the blatent shock he'd brought on, and then rushed forward and kissed him back, a kiss to knock off those adorable green markings. "I love you too. With all my heart."

Then Path turned on the spot and ran. This was simply too much. She could be open with him, there was no fear of that, but this....This was so knew it was scary. She needed time to sit and think, to be on her own and perhaps ask Songhue some questions. Her head was spinning, her mind numb, her heart singing, and all that registered was the fact that she wanted to spend everyday kissing him that way.

She certainly needed time to think. No, she needed time to be able to think. Oh, lord, she'd have to be sure to think of everything......Even foals. He might want some. With a half sobbing sigh she collapsed in her meadow, lay on her side, and closed her eyes, glad for the familiar feeling of home after all that had happened.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

The kiss had taken him by suprise and it took him a minute to gather his thoughts. He sat down next to her and nuzzled her ear and whisperd. "My heart... my whole heart, belongs to you, and will be yours for forever." He lay down beside her and breathed in the sweet meadow air that floated around them. His happiness made the trees start swaying back and forth and the grass grow tall all around them, the flowers that had grown tall, now grew three times their size doubled in number. He felt as though he had finally grown in control of his power, because of Path, he was whole.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He'd followed her. Oh, lord, she hadn't expected this. But they did need to talk about some things, many of which were pretty important. And she still felt as if she were caught in an internal whirlwind. What in all of heaven was she going to do?

"You promise," Path murmured, her eyes still closed as she soaked up the familiar sensations of home. "You promise that it's mine forever?"

She knew he would. It was just something she could feel, but still she knew. It'd simply be nice to hear it. Her heart was calming at least, her mind returning to her, and she sat up a little to nip at his main. She'd spent time in his world, in the dense cover of forest. Now he could spend some time in hers, filled with sunlight and warmth. And they could figure this whole thing out.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

He wasn't suprised by the question and he hoped she wouldn't be suprised by his answer. "Of course. You'll always be my one and only. You'll be the only one with my heart." He nuzzled her neck playfully and was content to do so but there was something he needed to ask.

"Are you ok? You seem distant." He faced her and looked deep into her eyes. "Whats on your mind?" He could sense that she had questions burning inside her, longing to get out. He knew that they were taking this fast. Little butterflies had even settled into the pit of his stomach. They had so much more that they needed to talk about, to figure out. He knew that they could work through anything as long as they were open and honest with each other. He had followed her into a beautiful meadow filled with sunshine, it wasn't what he was used to being in but it was very beautiful none the less. Now they just needed to talk.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Us," Path admitted with a little murmur. "Our future. There's a lot to figure out." She stood up, shaking the grasses from her coat, and looked over her shoulder at the steadily sinking sun. And she wondered if he'd be one to want to join a circle. Honestly, she wasn't that into being around others. She was a little too distant and formal for that. But it would be nice, she supposed to find a group she could live with and belong. The problem was, she just didn't know where to begin.