Push Me Under [Hinote...Again]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Rainer
Elder
Elder

Re: Push Me Under [Hinote...Again]

Post by Rainer »

She waited patiently until he was done, letting his irritation wash over her. Her decision was made silently in her head, keeping her final answer to herself. She would rather spend her life chasing fragile, scattered dreams then search for an ounce of stability in her life. That just wouldn't be as exciting.

"That just means they aren't man enough for me," She smirked, her voice holding a playful growl within it's depths.

So this is what she was becoming; a sassy, stubborn mare whose mood seemed to change just as fast as the wind, rather then the predictable, fiery filly she had been before. She could tell he was nearing his limits, but instead of dragging it on, she held her tongue. The time would come when everything would be fixed. Just have patience.

"That's right you wont forget," That foxy grin returned, gracefully curving the ends of her lips, "I wont let you."

The moon was giving her coat a silvery tinge, and it seemed to make her steps appear more elegant then they really were. She stood herself before him, and tried to raise her head up to his height, puffing out her chest. It was now she noted that he was quite a bit taller, but it was all the same, "And you better come back, don't make me come after you," This was said with a playful quirk of her brow, that grin never faltering. Obviously she wouldn't search the world as if it were a pile of hay, looking for that one needle, but it was a nice threat to lay between them.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

She was becoming a vixen, he could tell. He'd have to ask Eve how to deal with things like this, but for now, he could appreciate it. The fire was back in her, that changeable, flickering flame. She glowed from it, caught it's light in the edge of her smirk.

He laughed, a little tired, a little crazy. "Is anyone in this world, really?"

He wasn't even sure he was, but it seemed that was what she wanted. He didn't know what he had done to catch her eye; gods know he had avoided femmes, and pretty much everyone else, like the plague. Except her, somehow he had gotten stuck on her. It was the most random thing in the world.

He didn't shy away as she got closer. There were no rushed heartbeats or the like, because it wasn't the adult thing. There was only the simple acceptance, the warmth between them. He grinned into her challenge, but there was a note of quiet regret in his eyes.

"I'll try, but that's all I got. And if I don't come back...well, you're not stupid enough to follow me."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Old enough to know better, too young to care," Was stated with that non-faltering grin, much like a happy-go-lucky toddler.

She was far from such, though.

With a snapping swish of her tail she whirled around and trotted off a few steps, before coming to a halt again. "I'm out. For your sake I hope I find someone else," She could see it in his eyes, he wasn't ready, and deep down she knew he probably never would be. The way he seemed to almost regret finding her. Maybe then she wouldn't have ruined their budding friendship, instead of ripping the petals from their stem and stomping them down, never giving it the chance to grow.

She burst into that frisky trot once more, quickly vanishing from sight.
Maybe for the last time.