Push Me Under [Hinote...Again]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Rainer
Elder
Elder

Re: Push Me Under [Hinote...Again]

Post by Rainer »

"Excuse me, yours?"

"I'm untouchable," She sneered, then promptly shut her trap to allow time to focus.

Her inexperience in the battle field was becoming quite apparent, by the way she seemed to panic for a moment as she slammed herself back down and froze like a deer caught in head lights.

If he wanted her hind end so bad, then she'd give it to him.

She spun her body as fast as the water and mud beneath her would allow, which wasn't very, so her back was facing him sort of at an angle. Not exactly what she wanted, but it would work. She decided to take his sliding to her advantage, and prepared her not-so-muscled haunches for a kick. The water slowed the momentum of her legs, but she tried all the same.

His horns would probably still connect if he didn't move, if he could, and cause serious damage to her haunches and spine.

That was a chance she was quite willing to take.

"Eat butt," How immature, but she was grinning all the same.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He smirked, but his eyes were distant still, focused on the battle. "Nobody's untouchable."

She had quick movements, almost like that new filly that Sanguine had bonded in his absence, but not so much finesse. Still, her kick was slowed by the mud, and even if he were teaching her a lesson, he wasn't about to get kicked in the face for it.

He slipped to the side, feeling the hoof graze against his shoulder, and lowered his horns again. Not a full thrust toward her spine; this was not a death match. Instead he snaked his head forward, aiming for a glancing blow against her flank, one that might bruise, but never break.

"I'm not one to kiss a-, surely you've noticed."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I'm sure Brittle's made you kiss his once or twice," She grinned, before she noticed she was finally done.

Even if she did try to get away, he was too close. It would still connect somewhere. So she shut her eyes and braced herself, preparing mentally for the bruises to come.

Upon impact, she allowed herself to topple aside, into the shallow depths of the murky pool. She pulled her front half up so she was sitting on her rump, looking much like a soaked, over-sized dog. Droplets of muddy water were sent in every direction when she shook her head, attempting to relieve herself of some of the weight, throwing a bit of her dignity away along with it.

She could feel the purple, brown, and green colours blooming across her flank already, and she groaned. So this is what happened when she got too full of herself. Figures.

"I'm untouchable, in a different sense of the word," Saphire stated flatly as she finally heaved herself up and walked to shore, letting the water drip from her belly, mane and tail.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Mention of the old man's name used to stop him dead in his tracks, or at least fuel that irrational fire that led him to make dire mistakes. But here again was that growing up; sure, Brittle had beaten him down a thousand different ways, but he had never, never tried to break his spirit. Never made him grovel, never made him beg. He had been raising him into a warrior, the hard way, but it was really the only way he knew how.

Hell, he might love him if he didn't hate him already.

"There's a difference between kissing and kicking, spitfire," he smirked as he felt his horns connect. But she had reached her limit already, he could tell by the contact, and he didn't tease as she fell into the water. He knew the price of dignity, having been on the suffering end of it far too often.

He flicked the water from his mane and tail as she collected herself. Dripping water wasn't really the worst that could've happened, and it even looked good on her, at least a little. Still, she seemed to be a bit on the downside still.

"And what sense is that?" he asked, eyeing the blooming bruise on her flank. Brittle would've given him hell for that; beating up girls now, are we?

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She turned and nipped at his forelock, tugging the hairs before backing off again, watching him carefully.

"I wont be anyone's property."

A mocking smirk lit up her face as she whirled her tail, whipping a few stray flies from her sides. The newly aquired bruises began throbbing slightly, but she ignored it. A grudge was not held, not in the least. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stay mad at him. Not for very long, anyway.

Wet hair clung to her face and neck, and she struggled to shake it aside, but it still fell in her eyes. Giving up, she lowered her head and actually looked at him for the first time since he had left. He looked more mature, but not older. Just like he had seen his share of breaking, and was wise enough now.

She only hoped she could be the same.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He smirked as she nipped at him, a brief flicker of the old spitfire. "I can believe that now."

He knew how the bruise might hurt; he had been the punching bag of seasoned warriors after all. Still, she didn't show any pain. There was a strength in her he admired, one that he worried might have been snuffed out in whatever had transpired in his absence. It still irked him, that she hadn't told him the whole story, but he knew the value of secrets.

He had plenty of his own, after all.

He watched her watching him through the dripping strands of her hair, soemthing going on behind her eyes that he couldn't recognize. But then again, hadn't Eve always told him that mares were made of more things than he could ever hope to understand? He hadn't known what she was talking about then, and even after everything he had gone through, he could only grasp the shadow of her meaning.

"Spacing out on me, Saphire?" he grinned, flicking his tails at the fireflies gathering about him. Night was falling, fast. He wondered if anyone cared that he was out this late anymore.