Light in the Darkness [Amber]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle paused once he reached the trees, tilting his head curiously. The droplets led this far, then splayed around in all directions before simply.. Stopping.

Drat. Back to random searching.. But he had an idea of the general area now at least. Or so he hoped.

This really was the perfect spot to hide, too. He realized that as he tried to step forward and brushed a branch, then a bush, then stepped on a leaf. With the racket he was making, he didn't stand a chance.. But maybe she would make some noise as well. :evil:

Trotting as quietly as possible, the result being that he made no more noise than a chipmunk might (still noise, though) he carefully explored the little area, head held high and ears perked and alert. This had turned into a bit more than a game of hide and seek, for him.. This was catching his mate, and his prize. The moonshine in his eyes showed a good deal more stallion than foal at the moment, a lively spark of interest that shown bright as a star. The only problem was, as focused and steady as it may have made him at the moment, it sort of clashed with his mind frame. He may have been trotting along searching for his love so that he might have some special time with her afterwards, but he was also having the funnest game of hide and seek he'd ever known.

All of that piled together in the mind of a foal-stallion lead to one thing; a rather gleeful chuckle.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber’s ears flickered forward in the direction of the stream; she defiantly heard something bang into a branch, bush and crumple leaves. The mare though, wasn’t sure if it was her mate or one of the little squirrels or chick mucks scrambling around the area. She froze; she saw a glint of blue and yellow. Sparkle did you follow my water droplets? she thought teasingly. She now knew exactly where he was, at her old hiding spot, smack in the middle of the Willow Grove.

The black mare watched her mate with affection and love in her bright yellow orbs. She had to hold her breath, not to laugh when he chuckled. She knew if she made the slightest movement, her hiding position would be given away. She knew her black body would be no problem, but her lightning bolts and electric blue mane would surely give her away. As long as she didn't move, she knew she would have a better chance of not being spotted.

She wanted to run over to him and nuzzle, but the filly part with competition and play was getting the better of her at this moment. Instead she only smiled and watched Sparkle with longing eyes. You are so close my love. Can you find me? she thought affectingly.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Trotting around where she Had been wasn't doing him any good. She had to be close, though.. He was sure any retreat would have been easily heard. Pausing for a moment, he lowered his head to think. He'd thought the water droplets were her lightning marks, those beautiful dancing patterns on her side.. Perhaps he could spot those now. The problem with that was, he had his sun golden mane and sparkle light pattern across his own hide.. It would look like a floating bit of sunbeam was looking for a floating bit of flashing light storm.

My deep blues and purples.. And her black.. Coupled with my sunlight patterns and her shocking storm ones.. This game is even more fun than I thought it would be!

Picking his head up once again, he tossed his main, letting the moonlight flash of the short silken bits. She knew where he was already, there was no doubting that. It was a fairly small grove, after all, and she would have been keeping an eye out for him.

And I know That because I know my Mate.. So if I know her as well as I believe..

He tilted his head, watching closely for the slightest flash or reflection.. Something that looked like a floating storm in the night air.. And sure enough..

"Well, my love, I must admit I've never seen lightning breathe before."

With that, a happy buck and nicker, and a merry prancing gate, he made his way towards the flashing bolts he could only just see through the trees. Even when someone holds their breath there's just the tiniest swaying motion to keep upright, the smallest ripple along the sides. In such darkness as this, it would look like breathing.

Chuckling merrily, he pranced through the trees and greeted her with a kiss that was quite honestly pure testosterone. Flicking his tail in what could either have been excitement, nerves, or mild impatience he leaned close and found himself whispering something in her ear.

"I know a secret place.. I'll take you there, run with you, race you.. But Amber.. My Darling.. I want you. Now."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber watched his every movement, she knew that Sparkle would come to the conclusion that she must be near by since retreating would have been to loud. Also, from the way he was acting she was sure he felt her watching him. The mare knew now that it was only a matter of time before she was caught, she couldn't hold her breath forever.

She shook her tiara playfully when she knew that she had been found. Chuckling she said, "I agree lightning does not breath, but sunbeams don't appear at night." Her orbs light up as her playful mate came through the bush, passed the tree and kissed her. Amber looked at him with longing eyes. "I do too... Sparkle... My Love...” She nuzzled him on the neck. "Lead the way."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Chuckling and snorting happily, he gave his mate one last fond nuzzle before turning and tearing through the trees, leading her to a beautiful valley where the stars seemed to flash all the colors and the long grasses seemed to dance. They were protected from view by the forest that surrounded it, the large trees seeming to crowd together to keep others out, branches hanging low to the ground. Things were different here, brighter and seemingly of all colors. The tall grasses were green, but not; yellow, but not; orange and brown and blue, but not. Everything.. Shimmered.

It was here they raced to, here they dodged bush and tree and stone to meet at, and here that they must be left in peace; for some moments are too special and personal even for a bonded to know of.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She shook her crown playfully and burst into a flying gallop after him. Her tiara high, star eyes locked on her mate, her blue mane and tail flying out behind her like ribbons. Amber nickered happily to them, "Do I know where this place is?"

She got her answer when they reached the clearing surrounded by the forest. The sight was breath taking with all elements shimmering and sparkling. She turned to look back at him, "This is beautiful. I never thought a place like this existed."

Amber came out along side him and kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks for taking me here Sparkle. It is beautiful," she said looking compassionately at the handsome sunbeam in front of her.