Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Great!I bet i could clib that with an ease!"Tabby ranover to it stopping a foot away in front of it
"Yep I have climbed that before its a peice of Cheese!Oh boy do i love Cheese!"Scourage scurryed over to Tabbys side
Faith walked over to the cubboard and in spected it."I think ill judge because if i get on it itll probaly break."

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

((Its hard to rp with three characters thats why pepper is staying home.))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc| yea that must be hard :o

Grinning, Kovu crouched low to the ground and looked over at the pretty Faith. "ready? say the word and we're off miss judge!!" then he eyed the others and hoped that he wasn't in over his head.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Tabby was about to race to the cabinet and climb."Every one knows a cat is the fastest at climbing."She smirked and then looked back at the cabinet.

Scourage laughed and just kept looking in front of him."Yea thats what you think."

Faith looked at them."GO!!"she jumped up and down waiting to see who the winner was.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Kovu jumped at the shout and out of purest instinct started to open his wings. he just barely caught himself and instead hooked his claws into the wood, feelimg them slide in like a knife into butter. they were curved, made that way for battle, meant for hooking, ripping, and tearing, but here they helped him to move faster because they slid right out of the wood as he moved up and making it so that he didn't have to waste time in pulling them out. the others were still good but he thought he just might have a chance, though admittedly only through evolution.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Tabby ran towards the cabinet and dugg her claws in so she wouldnt slip down the wood.

Scourage hopped up the board passing them all just quickly hopping along up the ramp.