A New Adventure [Open]

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Aria
Leader
Leader

Re: A New Adventure [Open]

Post by Aria »

Zyria was relieved to hear that her dear friend was doing well. Not a day had gone by that she hadn't wondered about her. Their worlds were so different, yet somehow their minds and hearts continued to play tag with each other. Zyria gave the woman a good look-over as she listened, taking note of the changes in her appearance, the vines intertwined with her auburn hair, and the tattoos at her wrists. Buds and sprouts of various colors and sizes stemmed off towards each other, in both her hair and her skin. She was just as beautiful as Zyria remembered.

Her friend did the same and gave her a good scan before asking her how she was doing in return. Zyria laughed. "I suppose you could say that, yes! I finally found a place I feel I can call home. It's beautiful, you would love it!" she answered. Zyria was certain it would take a lot of bribing, convincing, and promising to get Vineda to visit there, but traveling here was no bother. These hills and valleys still held a special place in Zyria's heart.

Vineda then asked where Zyria was headed, if she had interrupted, and offered to join her. Zyria's eyebrows furrowed. "You silly thing! I'm here for you!" she laughed. "I knew if I spent some time here in the hills some goofy little creature would recognize me." Zyria teased. It was the truth, she had nowhere else to be. The rain was not letting up, and she adjusted the hood of her cloak to help protect her eyes. After letting out a sigh of relief now that the two had finished their introductions, she smiled. "How about you? Were you headed somewhere before I came upon this tree?"

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

"I am sure I would love it! I will have to visit you there, and see some of the sights. I'll need a guide, certainly!" It had been quite a while since she'd been on a proper adventure, so many little things had been keeping her busy lately. She listened to the sound of Zyria's open laughter with gladness, then had to bite her cheek. "Oh, now, let's be honest! You're just a perfect magnet for goofy creatures!"

Watching the other girl fiddle with her hood, the rain's presence came back into precedence and she decided she should probably stand under one of the large branches again for a little cover. "Would you like to sit a while longer? We can see if we can wait the rain out." It was a peaceful place, and she drank in the companionship greedily. A campfire would be nice, but perhaps that would come later. For now the smell of damp nature and the patter of raindrops on strong leaves was grand.

Most of all, Vineda was pleased to see her friend and touched that she'd come here to seek her. Especially on the off chance. "I love to wander these lands. I did before I was bonded, and now that I share ties with serians I feel its pull stronger than ever. I didn't have any designs in mind, really." Sitting until Zyria decided she wanted to do something else, Vin wrestled with the small satchel over one shoulder. Eventually the knots that held it came undone, and she looked into its depths. "I'd like an apple from the cupboard. Please. Perhaps two?" She reached into the bag no deeper than her hand and removed a pair of red-gold striped apples, holding one out to see if her friend wanted one.

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

She was pleasantly surprised to hear her friend was interested in traveling her way. Her eyes lit up with excitement at the thought of showing her best friend around her new home. There was so much to see, and Zyria was sure Vineda would love it. For now though, she was just happy to be here. They couldn't turn around and head back already, she had only just arrived! Her time would be spent catching up with her old friend, learning all about her latest adventures and discoveries. Her friend joked in response to her statement about goofy creatures, and they laughed together. Goodness it felt good to laugh together again.

As the rain trickled down between the branches, Vineda inquired about their plans in reference to the weather. She took a seat, which was perfectly fine for Zyria. Now that she had found her friend, she had nowhere else to be. As the woman shifted and settled into the dirt, she explained how much she loved wandering the lands of Sionayra and how much she felt drawn to its creatures. Zyria understood completely. It was a magical feeling, that you belong to a place, and was something she hadn't quite found until now. Her home, that she referred to as the mystic vale, was the first place she's ever felt drawn to in the same way.

Vineda reached into her bag, muttered a few words, and presented two colorful apples. Zyria's eyes widened in amusement. Vineda's magic was still as impressive as it ever was, and no matter how much time they spent together, it never grew old. Without hesitation, Zyria accepted the offer and took one of the apples. After taking a huge bite of it, she took a seat against the tree next to her friend. The sweet scent of citrus filled her nostrils as she chewed on the juicy fruit. "It's delicious, thank you!" she mumbled, her words muffled by the mouth full of food. Zyria held up a hand to cover her mouth, embarrassed.

"How are your serians doing? It's been quite some time, have you bonded with any new ones lately?" she asked, genuinely excited to hear more. Serians were such fun, magical creatures and Zyria loved everything about them. They were so unique, some of them mammals and others elementals, all with unique personalities. When she had first come to Sionayra, she had encountered Flux, her very first serian. It changed her forever, expanded her mind and taught her responsibility and discipline. Her bond with Flux grew so strong, she had followed her when she chose to wander farther out in the wild. Since then, Zyria has bonded with a few others as well. Even so, she is still drawn to them, their personalities, their mystery.