The End Battle

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"i cannot ask others to risk themselves because of my mistake."

"then there's five of us," Sekyra sighed. "whata can four shadow shifters and Gorth do against an army of Bracknu?"

"not much i'm afraid. and i don't think you're friend will-"

"so start thinking," Groth interrupted and used one of the ancient moves of his kind to get the great Nico on his back. i cannot describe this move because it is incomprehensable to humans but i believe it resembles a sort of flying tackle and several carefully aimed punches to the body. with this move a Dongho could bring down an enemy of three times her size.

"interesting," Nico said as the small creature helped him up. "it is the females that usually fight, is it not? the instincts of protecting your young gives them the greatest advantage, and since your clans are so close-"

"yes, it is the females who usually fight," Gorth confirmed. "but young ones of all kinds have been taught to battle since birth because of the dangers. if a mother were to pass-"-and here Gorth hing his head. his mother had passed in protecting her family-"-then the young ones could still protect themselves enough to escape if the lord wished it. she wished for me to be the only one to go and so it was but i do miss my mother. i would gladly fight the vermin which took her from this home."

Sekyra put her hand on the small one's shoulder and recieved a very weak and watery look for doing so. it was this fire that had bonded her with the creature. when she saw this fire she got a glimpse of the one he'd grow to be...if given the chance. she wanted him to have that chance.

"i've slowed you, i know" gorth said now, "but i'm better now and able to keep silent when need be. if you speak where i can hear you as you have been then i will understand my place without the waste of time. i just need to get ready."

Groshaan didn't understand this. how could he get ready, deep breaths? instead of breathing teh Dongho closed his eyes and spoke in the old language. the outcome was certainly surprising.

"galck ru-tek hinch goth. suroth shaleg yondra. aleck ra hun fa weblik gorthun derth-leck sothwug mingleck."

"well......that explains alot...."

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

You are doing a great job. I love how you write :D , keep up the good work!!! :D

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

wow this is taking an interesting twist, keep going I love it...

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Come on Songhue, keep going!
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

yea get on so we can move on

with the raffle!

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

This was for the story.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp