The End Battle

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

-K- its up it's called moonlight swim.
I've written quite a bit of the story already but I'll only post bits at a time.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

cool :) ;)

hey for the few others that might be reading this you have to check out moonlight swim, it's sooo rockin' :shock: :shock:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

there was a confused moment when Gorth thought that the earth was finally rebelling against the abuse the Brachnu had caused it all these years. stumbling, he sturned to look at his friends, his new family, and instead he saw the Brachnu incased in a rising, electric blue orb that ecased the ground beneath them as well. what was Nico thinking? the humans would see them before long, may already be seeing something. he didn't know what was happening, never had really, but he did know that nothing of this sort had been in the plans. yet if they were to fall then he was willing to fall as one. his face grim, Gorth ran towards the others, ready to recieve his orders and help any way he could.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:stunned: *tension rising*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"help me"

Nico was still full instinct and he still had the Brachnu in the orb but that didn't make him different from who he was. this was not a command that escaped his mouth but a plea. he needed the others, needed them as he had only ever needed his mate before. so it was that he pleaded.

"help me hold it. make a...*gasp*...a ring of fire. around them. make it the same...bright blue as the orb...*gasp*...hurry"

he was Nico, he was immensly strong, he was the lord of all Shadow Shifters, but he was still a living breathing creature and he still had limits. his soul told him what he should be doing but he couldn't do it alone. and...they were comming closer, his friends were gathering around him, hoping to give some comfort with their help. as one they thought once again IF WE FALL, WE FALL AS ONE.[/i]

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

the ring was splitting. it was seperating into two, then three, and then there was a blure of fire around them, bright and fierce, masking the activity inside.
and it was draining them.