The End Battle

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

bring them together. put them close so that they touch. hurry.

Nico had barely thought the command before it was done. it was fast but would it be fast enough? now everything had to go smoothly, everything was about timing. knowing that he bore the wieght of whatever came of this Nico closed his eyes and let free his inner most self, the one that was all instinct. lord help the fool that got in his way.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

ahh, thats a lot of preasure on one person *eeks*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

it should say in the index, check there.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sekyra looked at Nico as he closed his eyes and quickly jerked Groshaan aside. this was important, she had to make sure he understood.

"do what ever he says exactly when he says it. don't argue or hesitate. he's all instinct now, everything's hanging by a hook."

he gave her a wierd look and nodded. he could hear her thoughts, hear her thinking that he had to listen because she didn't want to loose him. Growshaan was becoming more befuddled than ever but he still trusted her and their friends. he wanted to kiss her but when he tried the earth shook and a great crater appeared five feet away as a whole chunk of dort and rock went into the air with the Bracknu.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:oops:

Hey I've got a story that Ive been working on and I've been thinking about posting it like you have this one but I can't decide yet, what do you think?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

if you like it then post it, that's what i think. i've had the makings of this one in my head for years, i just never had the chance to write it so it feels good. :) you might want to break it up though so you don't create a long page that's hard to read. too much scrolling ;) tell me when it's up okay, i want to read