The End Battle

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I was wanting it to come as close as possible but it's hard to put everything in when you're trying to keep it to a short six page thing instead of the twenty that's in your head.......*shrugs* Eh, I gave it a shot at least.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:) Well It's harder when your writing it as you go along (at least for me anyways) cause then if you go back and re-write a part or fix something nobody's really gonna see it.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

It's easier for me, I usually like what comes out then cuz I don't feel like I have to condence. *luffs Poison*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Well I do like when it just comes naturally, but I do like to go back and see if it needs work too.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I do that when no one's on, I go back and review what I have so far while I wait for a responce. :) It's good to critique yourself.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

yeppers, thats why I like having it written in advance, all nice and purrdy, then I can just put it up. Like the first couple pages of moonlight swim I had already written so I could just put some up while I was writeing the next part, but you read to dang fast... *shakes head*