The End Battle

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

dragonflame
Regular
Regular

Post by dragonflame »

kool! :)
don't give up the world for someone who doesn't even like you, cuz you just might mean the world to someone else!

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats she gonna do whats she gonna do!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

i have to be careful not to let Gorth know to much, Sekyra thought. i like having him as a friend but he just gets in the way sometimes. and i absolutely can't let him know who lives here.

the "who" was really a "what" that would make her dongho (dong-hoe) pal faint. but the what that lived there was exactly why she was there at all. Sekyra had to see if her instincts were right. if they were it could mean serious trouble.

shh! do you want the korech to hear!?

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! songhue youre killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta say more than that................... COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

oh-my-dear-lord-of-the-ninth-heaven who are you?

"I'm Groshaan (grow-shaan) and i want you to stop-stop-who are you? i'm sorry but i have the strangest feeling..."

"i'm Sekyra.i think that feeling we have means we're heart mates. i guess that part of my journy is over. but why-"

"i'm following a hunch, much as you are i suppose. the korech didn't die out they just became limted. that means the mutaded things are teaming up with them."

"why did you say for me to be quiet? the korech can't-"

"couldn't. they've been woking with the-"

"you really should watch your mouth. and as far as them working with the korech that's not the case. and you know it."

"i know, they were promised easy prey and that's it. but with the two working together..."

"come. we need to talk, and since we're heart mates we have much to talk about. i didn't come this far to get slaughtered while hiding behind a bush. and we've seen what we came for. the two creatures are together."

"all right but i don't want your Gorth friend with us. this should be private."

"i agree. and it'd probably just freak him out anyway. he tends to be a worry warta so he's not going to trust you."

"you could've died if you were caught here and you think he's a worry wart? the brachnu would have had you first and them the korech would have fought over who gets whats left. it's not a pretty way to go to the Graet Peace"

"that's part of what we need to talk about. now come on before those morons catch up to us. ij'm just glad i can't be hurt by fire."

"flaming arrows are the least of their wepons. and i have to say you're admirably brave for someone who's running for her life. uh-oh here come the thurogs. (a bomb filled with black beetle poison. it burnes through flesh and the wounds can't close. most creatures who get hit die-not pretty) better hurry."

"don't get killed. i just met you and so far i'm still interested."

"very funny. when we talk don't think you'll get out of telling me about your parents either. this connection i got with you practically hums with what you know and see."

"same here. see you by the flame sire."

"you better be there. i don't want you killed either. you've got me curious by now."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

any thing else y'all wanna say? there's the entire seen so i'm gunna stop now.