Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He was on his way home when he saw the creatures he'd dreamt about all those years ago jostling to get into thier cave. Roaring in anger, he dove down, flames spilling over his teeth, the bear he'd managed to catch landing nearby. He saw Kima out of the corner of his eye, and without a second thought used his tail to sweep away the burnt attackers. Opening his mouth to attack again he found a rope close around his jaw, and was soon surrounded.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima saw Kovu fly down and get trapped with his mouth she contacted him with her mind. 'kovu this is me Kima.. member when i taught you to blow smoke out of your mouth use that it will probaly work ok bye.' she exited his mind and blew flames at more orges. They did the same thing with rope on her mouth that they did. Kima didnt use the smoke but opened her mouth with uincredible strength and ate the orge that threw the rope on her. She wacked her tail around and now they were down to maybe 15. Kima slashed at a couple with her front claws.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

((OOC: i think i write longer when i write about war and fights LMAO))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Kovu very much wanted to smack her upside the head for that. Of course he could do a smoke, but with the rope pulling on his jaw he couldn't aim, and that meant that it'd just cause a smoke screen. It would help to confuse them, but it'd have a simular effect for their vision.

He did, however, manage to work his tail around, knocking enough creatures off balance to get a semblance of control; enough at least to snap his jaw shut around yet another ogre and break the rope. Ahh, he was loose, and he was mad. It was only with effort that he managed not to get Kima in the after effect.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima was pushed over and stabbed with a spear in her side. The spear drew blood from her body and caused very much pain and it went in as deep. She turned to him and snorted smoke into his face. Her eyes could have been seen red if you looked close enough. Kima stood up on her hind legs and blew flames into the sky and then dropped back down with a thud bloowing the flames every where around her not even noticing Kovu at all. she wipped around clawing at everything around her. She had gone crazy! Kima kicked out her back legs her tail hitting everything it could.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He roared again when he saw his mate hurt, even if she was being stubborn, and with no thought left but instinct finished off the last of the beasts. Turning towards her, he pinned her with his tail and body, looking at the wound closely before muttering an anceint spell that would mostly heal her. After he'd seen to her he turned back to thier home to see how the little ones were, gathering them all under his wing and nuzzling them. He'd been so worried.