Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima calmed down to Kovu's touch and rolled over once he left her and fell half asleep. She aproached the cave and saw Kovu with the young and the albino walked over to her. "Orthíad." Kima said this for this was what his name was to be it meant bloody rebel and this was a name he fit perfectly. "My young one come with me." Kima turned to her wings first she couldnt fly with holes in the membrane of her wings. "Waíse heill!" She did this two or three times and her wings healed. She walked towards the ledge of the cliff and flew out into the open with Orthiad right behind her. They landed and they had talked about everything and why he had contacted her while he was in the egg. Kima learned that Orthiad was set out to save the dragon race for there were many things destroying them and he was to kill the leader of these things after them. This leader was yet to come but there was a place he needed to go to be trained and that was to the caves of Ikonoka where his trainer Sethir was awaiting him but he alone could not do his job he needed his mom for she was a great magic user and this he would need and of course he would take along his sire if he were to get jealous. Kima was taken aback of what he had last said on that topic

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| You seem to have your own agenda with those two so I guess I'll just leave you to your story. :stunned:

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

OOC:Huh i dont get what you said just go on and post with kovu and the others if thats who your posting with just post im waiting for you.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

((Hey Songhue are you gonna post here anymore?))

Help plz

Post by Guest »

crystal wrote:"Yes you can pick what we play today but you have to promise youll play and youll be here tommorow!!"Scourage was laughing at Tabby because she was hyper.
Does any one know what is wrong here?

Tink
Regular
Regular

Re: Help plz

Post by Tink »

Anonymous wrote: Does any one know what is wrong here?
... yes
Songhue wrote: You (crystal) seem to have your own agenda with those two
:oops:*is shamful to admiting the problem to the truth*
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob