Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"oh you poor thing let me help you.'Tabby said somemagical words and Kovu's bug bite stoped itching and hurting.Tabby backed away thinking that he might want to hurt her now.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"thanks! wow, that was not, not, not comfortable! for osme reason bugs always like the very tips of my wings. oh, hey, i'm Kovu, can i play? i got bored so i went walking to see what i could find and i saw where you guys had played tag. oh, and i didn't mean to wake you," he added to the disgruntled horses. "it's just that it really did itch."

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

One of the horses replied"Ahh thats ok you gave us one heck of a show there."The horses all nodded."Yea sure you can play tag with us ,im Tabby and theese are my friends Scourage the mouse, Saira the unicorn,and pepper the rabbit well hes not here tooday though his mom wants him home for awhile.We all just met over the week."Tabby was glad that she kept gaining friends over the week and even had a serian to tag along with.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

The next day Tabby didnt go to go play with her friends she just followed danacustom.Tabby adored Dana and wondered what her permanet name was goin to be

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Kovu got bored after a full day of tag and when the others were busy chasing and rolling al usual he decided to head off to where he's seen Tabby go. his gaurdian had been delighted with the news of friends only now he was more or less stalking them. the creature Tabby liked so much was strange to him but exeedingly beautiful and he hoped that he might learn something if he tagged along...the only problem was that he wasn't so sure he was supposed to. Tabby might want some one one one time with Dana and he didn't want to spoil it.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(dana new name is Faith.sorry i havnt been posting here I just got bored of the topic and now I rp Faith instead)