Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Saira smiled. Even though Tabby was invisible, there was always that shimmer whenever she moved. Saira shook her horn and said, "Tsim!" It was know quite misty, and being invisible wouldn't help now.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"God dang it she must have spotted me well if I fly up to scourage and find him while im invisible he wont even notice it hee hee hee."Tabbby flew up to the sky and looked down below there was a Rabbit that was stuck in one of those bear traps (wich looked real big on the rabbit) ."Saira!!!Come quick im gonna need your help!!'Tabby wanted to keep playing tag but knew this was important

(You can play the rabbit Indi if you want that way we both have two characters to play with ok?? you canname it too)

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(im gonna look for pictures of scourage and the rabbit that you can name and play ok????)

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The white pegasus mare snorted, pawing at the ground. She watched the cat and other creatures through calm brown eyes, her wings shuffling boredly. She tossed her head, her forelock being thrown from her vision, and went back to watching them. She relaxed, her body twitching the flies from her silky coat.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Saira came towards Tabby as fast as she could and said."The game's on puase right?"She belived Tabby in a way but in a way she didnt."Yea sure just help me free this rabbit but first lets tel........"Scourage cut her off."What is it?oh my josh a rabbit!!"Scourage flew down and Saira and Tabby were right behind him."ARGGGGGG UGGGG!!!I cant open it!!"scourage couldnt make it even budge..."Here let some people who are stronger try!!Heh heh heh."Saira and Tabby used some magic words and eventually they broke it off."Hello im Tabby and theese are my friends Scourage the mouse and Saira the unicorn."TAbby looked at the two and nodded her head towards the two."Hello."Saira and Scourage talked at the same time."JINX!!!" Saira started laughing at Scouragfe because she jinxed him.....

(rainer try to get our animals to find eachother and hopefully indi gets on so I dont have to rp Saira and the rabbit that she gonna name thats if she wants to rp it if she dosnt you can have it to rp and name it but if you dont want it ill just eighter have it or let it o away but indi might want it)