Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

His heart sang, making his head spin as she lay down, letting him lay next to her with his wing wrapped tightly around her small form. He was so happy, he'd never been this happy before, he just wanted to hold her like this forever. Then he thought of how she'd been in his dreams and he smiled, knowing that she was strong and could just as easily be holding him when he needed her to. It was a very good thought.

"Kima?" Kovu hardly dared to whisper as he nuzzled her neck, muffling his words a little, not wanting to break the spell of having her near him. "Kima, I don't know what's going on or why but I do know that I love you. I can't even tell you how much exept that I love you more than Songhue, and I thought there couldn't be any more love in me. It's all right if you don't feel the same. But can you let me hold you a little longer? I really need to right now."

He lifted his head as he asked to hold her and looked at her with eyes that were so sweet and open they seemed to glow. He was scared to look, scared of what he might see in her eyes, but he needed to see how she looked tucked against him, fitting his side as well as a root fit to the ground. And that's exactly what he wanted to be for her, something solid she could count on; something she could feel safe holding on to.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima curled up next to him feeling like her whole world had come togethre and this was the male she would be with forever and they would certainly be mates.When Kovu had spoken Kima felt like their love was now in the open and they could be on their own now without any one but thats not how it would be unless they decided to run away and be wild. "I love you too.No you can hold onto me as long as we live or longer if you can." Kima smiled and cuddled closer hoping the moment would never ever end.

((wow this is weird.....but how do you like my new avatar??))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I noticed that, it's wicked cool. :) But how's it wierd?

BIC| She loved him! She really loved him, and she wanted to be held. Beaming, glowing, he snuggled down next to her, feeling as if he had made it home after a long journey and murmured, "I can't tell you what this means to me. I wanna hear everything about you, I wanna know how you grew up. Please tell me."

Sighing happily, he tilted his head and breathed a promise to softly he could hardly hear himself, one that was so true and binding only someone with a pure love could say it. He didn't know how he knew what to say or even that he should say anything now that she'd admitted to her love but he did know that it felt right. Like he was really tieing his soul to her as proof of what he'd said.

"My darling, my beauty, my angle of the skies, I'll stay with you through all our lives, be them good and blessed, or harsh and beset. I'll love you true and always, my dearest angel, and I will always know you have my heart to strangle."

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima's cheeks turned red as he talked. "Ill stay with you as long as I live and more. You are the key to my heart and I will never love another like I love you.These words I speak are true to my heart." She smiled then went to her memories. "Ok to start with memories hmm.I grew up with two others Moonlight, Lemonlime, and Silverstone Thats is just their nicknames because they want their owner to name them but I chose my name. Moonlight was all blue and had a small yellow star on both sides of his face. He was realy adventurous and loved to fly as high as he could during the night he loved looking at the stars and moon.We wernt very close he barly ever talked to me. Lemonlime was all yellow and had neon green wings.She was realy cool we would play all the time. Silverstone was realy tiny but he was older than us we never ever talked to him he would always growl at us if we tryed to talk to him.Soon it was time for us to be chosen by a rider Lemon lime and moonlight were chosen by two male human riders and I have never heard of them since. Silver stone had been tooken by a young female havnt heard of him eigther. I am the last of my clutch. The humans would look at me and see my grey leg and make a ugly face. They would probaly choose me if my wings where white and and my cursed legs wasnt grey and instead was all white.Kima looked at the ground.No one wanted me.So Ive been here alone with just Faith and her mate Bubble since then...bored just waiting." Kima looked Kovu in the eyes and started to cry but held it back before it came out.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"I want you," he whispered, gently kissing her cheek. "I want you in everyway you can want someone. I want you to always be with me."

Then he wiped a tear that had managed to gather on her lashes, a comforting smile on his face, and kissed her forhead, tickling her with his wing.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Dont worry Kovu you already have me."Kima started to laugh

((do you wanna skip ahead because I dont think we should go anyfarther than this lets skip to maybe two years after this..just reply in OOC dont reply in IC k because if you agee i wanna do somthing))