Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Glad for the excuse to use his body and distract himself from all the things in his head Kovu followed close, easily keeping up with the pretty female and concentrating on the feeling of his wing muscles flexing in flight. He didn't know where they were going or what she thought they would do there but as they flew it seemed less and less important. He just wanted to be with her.

Careful, he cautioned himself, Remember what you were taught all those months Shegani. You always have to be alert.

Still, he wanted her to like him. He didn't want to think about what could be; so he concentrated on what he wanted to be. He couldn't help but look around when he landed, trying to get bearings, trying to see danger before finally relaxing enough to really get to know this creature he'd fallen for.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

When they landed Kima had tooken Kovu to her most favorite place in the world.There were trees with pretty pink flowers birds sang and there was a lake with a waterfall."This is the lake Faith and Tabby were talking about. I was born and raised and live here. This is my most Favorite place in the world." She smiled looking around. Her gaze ended up upon Kovus face. She gazed into his eyes thoughtfully.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Stunned, he looked back at Kima and chastend himself for being suspisious. This was no one to be wary of, not if she was showing him her home and making herself venerable that way. She was so pretty, and so small, he just wanted to tuck her under his wing and hold her that way; so he moved closer to do just that.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kim was ready for him but wanted to show him her cave she let from his side and went next to the waterfall. She looked back for him to follow then dissapeard behind it enterd the cave. Kima looked around and thought of her memorries with all the other dragons that she had known and grown up with.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Smiling, Kovu followed, Thinking that he would have her next to him yet, no matter how long that took. More than anything he wanted to feel her laying next to him, just to see what it was like. They would talk and she would tell him about this secret sanctuary where'd she'd grown with others like herself.

How odd, he thought to himself following her deep into the sweet smelling cave. The only other dragon I've seen is Kima, and she's grown and learned with them. I never thought it could be that way, with all of us growing together again. It's so lonely being the only one of your kind at home. She doesn't know how lucky she is.

He felt a little lost as thoughts of home swam through his head, and without thinking about it moved closer to her so they touched. She made him feel better, almost like she was what he'd needed all those lonely nights he'd spent gliding under the stars. He did know one thing though; he needed to be near her right now. He just hoped she wouldn't object.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima couldnt help but feel like she was in love with Kovu. 'I barely know him but its hard to hold back my emotions. I know he feels it too I wanna be close and....' Kima walked towards Kovu and suddenly stopped thinking. She layed down wondering if he would follow her and lay down.