Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Kovu felt slightly confused at the mention of a pond and watched as Scourage scurried up a tree. He had one question answered, they had known about Kima, but it only brought on more he wanted to know. Forcing his mind to focus and looked back at Kima and without even thinking about it moved closer to her so that they could easily touch. This blunt dragonlet had somehow managed to become as important to him as his guardian in less than an hour. Maybe that was love but he really didn't want to think about that. It was scary and it had happened without his wanting it to so he accepted it without question. Scarier than that, Songhue didn't say he was wrong.

"My guardian will be my rider," he answered, "Since she's the one I hatched for and I trust her the most. I know most don't keep to the one creature like that but Songhue and I connect in a way I've yet to see with anyone else."

He'd decided not to comment on her hight again. If his dreams were correct then she would grow plenty enough to be someone you didn't mess with. He also decided not to ask Faith and Tabby what they were talking about. As long as dragon's hatched in plenty, that was all that mattered. They just had to be kept safe until they could resist certain temptations; which was the whole point of the guardians.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima certainly liked this other male dragon and melted when he came closer but did not show it...much."I dont know who will be my rider hopefully someone who will be a good fighter and the person must be good because i will not stand it if it is evil and I would probaly kill my rider and eigther find a new one or become wild but there are rarely people that are evil.I think you are questioning in your head about the pond they are talking about.Well Faith and her mate Bubble came across a pond full of dragon eggs. It is very rare and odd that this happend. Many dragons mated and layed their eggs in the pond hidden by the dirt to save the dragon race. It was while they were going through war you may not have heard of this because only few beings do.I was one of these eggs and I hatched and now I am awating to grow up and have my future happen."Kima smiled and thought more of Kovu. 'Is this how it feels like to be in love if its not then why do I feel the things i do for him?'

((hey songhue do you want me to draw Kovu for you it might take a while to get him scanned though?))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc| That sounds cool, thanks! Oh, be sure to include the venum teeth though; I love that part.

Kovu tilted his head, looking closer at Kima and had to make a mental effert not to forget his friends. Playing a hunch, he moved a little closer and let the tip of his wing brush agaist her side. He couldn't surpress a shudder at the contact before he took a step to the side in case she didn't want him that close yet.

"I wanted to do that too but my guardian doesn't believe in it. She says i have to make my futur happen. To be honest I'm starting to feel grateful for that. But The pond; no I haven't heard of it yet but I'm still learning about the war itself. Songhue's making sure I remember all the details. That's the only way I can fully understand what I'll be up against."

Glancing out of the corner of his eye he noticed the rest of his friends and offered them a smile; even Scourage who was still up in that tree. Love would be dangerous in battle; it kept getting harder and harder for him to focus.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima noticed the others watching them and wanted to get away but she couldnt venture out with out Faith.Kima leaned over to Kovus ear and wisperd."Lets go somewhere private but we gotta sneak away."she smiled secretivly to herself and pretended to jump around on the stream.

Tabby could tell that kima was up to somthing and tryed to distract Faith. She wanted for the to dragons to get away because she knew they liked eachother. Tabby knew the draons to well since she was a cat and wattched them closer than faith could and she learned their reactions and thoughts and almost everything about them during their young lives."So Faith........" after a while Tabby had gotten Faith's total attention and had distracted her from the two dragons. She signaled Kima ,with the flick of her tail ,who had been waiting knowing what Tabby was doing.

((do you have aim or yahoo?Any ways could you describe him the best you could in a pm or somthing ?))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc| sure I guess, but he's already pretty well described here.

Felling slightly lightheaded Kovu kept his eye on Kima while the whole thing played out and then followed as quickly as he could; considering the fact that he practiced his speed and skills everyday that was pretty fast but she was really making him work for it. It looked like she practiced too.

A small part of him wondered where they were going but the rest was just glad that they could be alone together. He wanted to get to know her and to let her know him.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima spread her wings out and started to launch into the air. She motioned Kovu to follow then flew up. She was going to take him to her favorite mountain. It was the most beautiful place she had ever seen just thinking about it lifted her spirits even higher and she was almost hyper. She sprang into the air racing up high in the air.